Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Funny Signs
22-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Post: #1
Funny Signs
So. There are TONS of really stupid people out there, apparently. Good news: they provide us with TONS of laughs.

In another thread, I posted a funny sign about stupidity not being a handicap. Well, there are plenty of funny signs where that came from, so here's the place to post them!

[Image: 12.jpg]


[Image: funny-signs-warning.jpg]


[Image: photo_CA_NF_430_10149_1164.jpg]


[Image: boytoys.jpg]


[Image: 15.jpg]


[Image: 16.jpg]


[Image: 19.jpg]


[Image: bananas.jpg]


[Image: to-stop-or-not-to.jpg]


[Image: which-way-can-i-go.jpg]


[Image: 14.jpg]


[Image: 13.jpg]


[Image: 2funnysigns.jpg]


[Image: 111.jpg]


[Image: 9.jpg]


[Image: 5.jpg]


[Image: 41.jpg]


[Image: navigation.jpg]


[Image: No+TrespassinSign_funny.jpg]


[Image: funny_signs_3_1.jpg]


[Image: FunnySings_Be+aware+of+Invisibility.jpg]


[Image: Funnysigns_Sea.jpg]


[Image: funny-picture-photo-funny-sign-Cosmic-Kitty-pic.jpg]


[Image: PolarBear-Funny.jpg]


[Image: signs_bombs.jpg]


[Image: batcave.jpg]


[Image: funny-sign1-tm.jpg]


[Image: funny_sign_08-786248.jpg]


[Image: funny_sign_02-744589.jpg]


[Image: funny_sign_18-741058.jpg]


And, to top it all off,

[Image: nosigns.jpg]

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Post: #2
Re: Funny Signs
I've seen that diesel fried chicken one before xD

In fact, I took a pic like that once, we used to have a gas station back home that had that, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Post: #3
Re: Funny Signs
lmao! {lol}
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Post: #4
Re: Funny Signs
I like that pitbull with aids sign.
That would scare me off for sure.
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Post: #5
Re: Funny Signs
Except that Canine/Feline AIDS isn't contractable by humans xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:12 AM
Post: #6
Re: Funny Signs
Not the AIDS! The pitbull!
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Post: #7
Re: Funny Signs
Oh.  ROFLMAO XD

Yeah, I guess the Pitt Bull is still pretty scary, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:18 AM
Post: #8
Re: Funny Signs
[Image: fail-owned-pregnancy-alcohol-fail.jpg?w=...;amp;h=375]


[Image: fail-owned-genital-fail.jpg?w=376&amp;h=500]


[Image: fail-owned-dead-things-fail.jpg?w=500&amp;h=306]


[Image: fail-owned-water-sign-fail.jpg?w=422&amp;h=500]


[Image: fail-owned-drowning-fail.jpg?w=500&amp;h=282]


[Image: fail-owned-drunk-drown-fail.jpg?w=500&amp;h=374]


[Image: fail-owned-eating-kids-fail.jpg?w=500&amp;h=350]


[Image: fail-owned-breakfast-fail.jpg]


[Image: fb97.jpg]


[Image: fb42.jpg]


[Image: fb156.jpg?w=500&amp;h=375]

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:18 AM
Post: #9
Re: Funny Signs
lol
imagine ppl still go to the place where the pit bulls where aids are
and it comes on the news that in this place
there are ppl getting infected and they dont know why
and the warning sign about the infected pit bulls are in front of them lol
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Post: #10
Re: Funny Signs
o.O  Some of those signs made me LOL irl lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)