Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I`m Mad
27-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Post: #1
I`m Mad
My friend just calls me for a myspace password! >Sad
This got me mad because thats all she called me for
like, she didn`t say like how are you or anything.../?
so, this gets me mad
well thats how I felt!
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Post: #2
Re: I`m Mad
o.O  And why does that make you mad?  I don't see ... what's so horrible about a friend asking for a pw.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Post: #3
Re: I`m Mad
LOL, I don't think this needs a whole topic, this would be best suited in the Nonsense thread. Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Post: #4
Re: I`m Mad
lol mike's in Mod mode xD  Did you ever get my PM, Mike?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #5
Re: I`m Mad
(27-04-2009 08:14 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:lol mike's in Mod mode xD   Did you ever get my PM, Mike?

About MSN? Yeah, but I re-added you, I guess it never worked, I'll email you my addy now.

And yeah, Mod Mode XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Post: #6
Re: I`m Mad
LoL xD  I used a new email for mine, it's not the gmail.com anymore, its [email protected] now.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Post: #7
Re: I`m Mad
(27-04-2009 07:57 PM)Steven H. link Wrote:My friend just calls me for a myspace password! >Sad

Wait, your password? Or just a password in general?

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Post: #8
Re: I`m Mad
Yeah, I guess if he's asking for YOUR password I could see that being annoying, but not something to get mad over.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Post: #9
Re: I`m Mad
(27-04-2009 08:13 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:LOL, I don't think this needs a whole topic, this would be best suited in the Nonsense thread. Wink


There should be "The Official Venting Thread". XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Post: #10
Re: I`m Mad
sorry
its just that it got me mad
and so i decided to put this in the Off Topic section
but I should make a thread about how friends can make you mad or what friends do that pisses you off Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)