Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will be taken off?
16-03-2008, 08:39 PM
What will be taken off?
Everyones talking about the things that will be added, but what about the stuff that might get taken away :'(
If you've played the sims 1 and the sims 2 you'll know some things were taken off.
Like in that nifty little bodyshop kinda thing in sims 1 you had more control over the clothes, you could change the patern, the color. Sure in TS2 there's custom content, but

A. Not every one knows how to do that
B. Not everyone has a photo editing program :o

it really wasn't that important, but it was one of those little things that made the game worth it :-\

so what do you think might go away?
(if any thing at all)
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Re: What will be taken off?
Well we do not know what is really in the game, so we just don't know. :-\

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
Hmm, I'm not sure what they will take away, maybe they will replace bodyshop with a better program?

Coming Soon...
lets just hope the good things won't be taken away, I know that I read on snooty sims that theres a "one click" pop up in the corner now in the morning to take car of the  before work needs, that is kind of a dissapointment to me.
16-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm not sure really.. I bet they will change the whole residential lot and community lot thing somewhat. And the aging will definitely change a lot. Hmm..you think they'll have seasons and cars? I hope they take a little bit out of every expansion pack!

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
16-03-2008, 08:47 PM
(16-03-2008 08:42 PM)Simmonkey997 link Wrote:lets just hope the good things won't be taken away, I know that I read on snooty sims that theres a "one click" pop up in the corner now in the morning to take car of the  before work needs, that is kind of a dissapointment to me.

Why does that dissapoint you?  I believe all it is, is that you don't have to click on the fridge then make breakfast and so on, all you will have to do is click on the bubble and he will do it all by himself.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
16-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Its just not normal, I love the family care thing and I always have my sims have big familys, and have them make a family meal every morning, now dad or mom will have to eat by themselvs :/
16-03-2008, 08:52 PM
(16-03-2008 08:45 PM)alleexm link Wrote:Hmm..you think they'll have seasons and cars?
yeah....  :o
i was reading games for windows magazine and they said something about standing in the rain could make your sim unhappy. So that says that THERE MIGHT BE WEATHER CONDITIONS!  ;D ;D ;D
They're still working on the first one, so cant be thinking of any seasons like expansion packs already... Big Grin
can they?  ???
16-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Nah, anything that's in that magazine is most likely gonna be put in the base game!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 09:07 PM
(16-03-2008 08:53 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Nah, anything that's in that magazine is most likely gonna be put in the base game!
true, they can't get our hopes up, then let us down. Smile
well they can, but lets hope they don't :-\