Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harcore gamers!
30-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Post: #1
Harcore gamers!
I don't want to go against the
"Brotherhood of stereotyped abolition" group thingy
but Logically speaking there are more girls out here
and there are more casual gamers

I play casual games and harcore

So i was wondering if theirs any hardcore gamers out there like me
who play the sims aswell
Games like
-Left 4 dead
-Gears of war
-Barbie and the Beautifful white unicorn (Epic sarcasm)
-Fallout 3
-Oblivion

of course there are girls who play  games like this too
but i just wanted to point that out Smile

so any1 else play

also Left 4 dead and cookies = Epic win

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Post: #2
Re: Harcore gamers!
I love Left 4 dead o_o. I know alot of girls that are hardcore gamers. Most of them are better than dudes.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Post: #3
Re: Harcore gamers!
i know 1
in versus mode she beat me like
912-1900
lol

Gamer girls=Epic win

I like using that word
i dont know why

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Post: #4
Re: Harcore gamers!
I haven't played survivor mode yet I need to download it.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Post: #5
Re: Harcore gamers!
Its ok i can only go up to like 5 minutes though haha
any other games you play

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Post: #6
Re: Harcore gamers!
Harcore?  I think you mean "Hardcore" xD

I'm not really Hardcore, but I do play a variety of games

Games I like to play are:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Naruto (variety of games here)
The Sims Series, obviously
Harvest Moon games (shush!)
Final Fantasy 11
Chocobo's Dungeon

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Post: #7
Re: Harcore gamers!
I like the harvest moon series. I play mostly survivor horror games and RPG's
Here is my list of favorite games.
Persona 3 and 4
Final Fantasy 7
Dead Rising zombies 0_0
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Silent Hill 2 and 3
Resident evil 2 and 3.
Earthbound and its sequel Mother 3
I love Jrpg's also.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #8
Re: Harcore gamers!
I love harvest moon and zombie games

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Post: #9
Re: Harcore gamers!
i play world of warcraft and counter strike like crazy XD  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Post: #10
Re: Harcore gamers!
I love all the 'hardcode' games you described. I'm a big Counter Strike fan, along with Left 4 Dead etc. You name it, I probably own it! But after having my daughter I just don't have time at the moment!

Maybe we should sort out some events for these other types of games, a Counter-Strike Night, a L4D night, that kind of thing, where we can all get together and have a game!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)