Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask me anything! game
12-07-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: Ask me anything! game
Hmmm, the list of pie-to-the-face candidates is so long. May I choose the cyclist who nearly mowed me down this morning because he was riding along on the pavement (grrr!) so he could go the wrong way down a one-way street (extra grrrrrr)!

Sad

How many minutes per week do you spend playing Sims 3?
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Depends on the week but usually at least 420 minutes (7 hours) a week.

Do you own an iPod?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
13-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Yes I do, one of the older square ones. I like to listen to music on the way home to drown out the sounds of the traffic and other people wittering on about a lot of nonsense. I don't have a lot on it - no matter how much I add I always end up listening to the same albums so there's no point Smile

If I made you an apple pie, would you like it with cream, ice-cream or custard?
13-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Hmm tough choice, i'd probably go with ice-cream.

If I offered you to have one of the following foods, which one would you choose: hot chips, chicken, sherbet, apple pie, lamb roast (with gravy) or a willy wonka chocolate bar (with a chance to win a ticket to the Wonka chocolate factory)?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

13-07-2012, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 11:42 AM by bobert26.)
Hmm, Sherbert. If I chose the chocolate bar I'd probably end up getting turned into a blueberry or something.
Oops. Liqourice or cashews? (lol, WTF?)

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
13-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Liquorice. Big Grin

Eating another persons faeces or your own faeces?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

13-07-2012, 03:57 PM
What a choice, Ollie! I guess if I absolutely had to, I'd eat my own, then at least I'd only be getting back my own bacteria. But - urgh!

If you could be anywhere right now (say, if you could teleport!), where would you choose?
15-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Nowhere immediately - it's too much fun seeing all those Rangers supporters looking so utterly distraught because their horrible bigoted tax-cheating club has been thrown down to the bottom division. But when the fun's over, I wish I could be in Iona to see an old friend I've not seen for years.

If you could have any life skill at all that you currently do not possess, what would it be and why?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
I have often thought about this, as it happens. I am torn between wishing I could sing perfectly and wishing that I could learn languages more easily. I just can't decide between those. Perhaps I wish to sing perfectly in foreign languages!

If your house was on fire (and all people and pets were already out), is there one precious thing that you would save?
04-08-2012, 10:24 PM
I'd save my portable hard drive which has a copy of all my movies, music & ebooks backed up onto it.

If you had to lose one sense, what one would you forfeit?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]