Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
simkids confirmed facts.
21-03-2008, 12:55 PM
simkids confirmed facts.
Confirmed Facts
The following points have been confirmed by EA games and it can be assumed they will appear in the game:

1. There is now a universal neigbourhood which Sims can walk/drive through easily without loading times.

2. Shoes can be chosen seperatly appart from the rest of the clothing. Something which the community has yet to see.

3. Sims will now do long term planning.

4. Curved pavements.

5. The ability place objects on an angle without using cheats.

6. In Create-A-Sim you can choose "traits" for your sims to be more individual and unique.

7. Sims can be different weights and (posssibly) different heights.

8. There is a new tool to redisign (recolour) various objects and furniture in the game adding a whole new depth for builders.

9. Motive bars will be replaced by a new system of discrret moods. For example if a sim is hungry the player will select "Feed Him".

10. There will be no multiplayer feature.

11. A Sim can spy on his/her neighbours.

12. Only one neighbourhood will ship with The Sims 3, Pleasantville.

13. For advanced builders a new more advanced software for modding the game will be included.

14. All Sims in the nwighbourhood will age at the same time.

15. Cars and gardening will be possible from the base game.

16. There will be expansion packs which could eventually fom to creat an entire "Sim Country" quoted by Rod Humble".

17. There 2 new sliders: 1 to make your sims go from skeleton thin to morbidly obese and another for how muscely you want your sim allowing all sims to look very diffferent if the player chooses.

18. If a man sim has sexytime with his wife he can be ina good happy mood for up to a week afterwards.

19. If his wife becomes pregnant and she loves kids it will have the same type of effect on her.

20. Create-A-Sim mode has been "drastically" improved".

21. If a sim wants to imersonate his/her view on teh town and paints the town through his/her eyes it will look totally different from the way another sim views the town showing that all sims really are unique

I know this has already been told by Simkid. But i have some questions for some of them.
Number 14. Everyone will age at same time.  ???
I dont get it. Is it like, say if your teen has a mate, and your teen ages, will the other teen age too ?
Or is it ALL ages age.

Please Comment

x

[Image: PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2227108219&am...7184626660]
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Re: simkids confirmed facts.
Yes, all ages. everybody in the town. Smile
21-03-2008, 01:01 PM
So, when your toddler becomes a child, the adult becomes a grandma ?

21-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Gradual aging. Not like it is now. each sim day every sim will get a little older.

More like real life.
21-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Hmm...I don't think so, it will just be the same as TS2 with the aging, except everyone in the neighbourhood will just keep growing even though you aren't playing them...Am I right?  :-X

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 01:03 PM
(21-03-2008 01:03 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Hmm...I don't think so, it will just be the same as TS2 with the aging, except everyone in the neighbourhood will just keep growing even though you aren't playing them...Am I right?  :-X

Yes
21-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Ohhh... I get it  ;D

21-03-2008, 02:33 PM
i dont get it etha???
but ne wayz.....can u have kids on the console now?
21-03-2008, 02:48 PM
The sims 3 is not going to be released onconsoles just pc and macs

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
21-03-2008, 04:50 PM
r u trying 2 kill me w/ all of these amazing facts?