or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Sim's Point of View - The Weade Family
03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
A Sim's Point of View - The Weade Family
Of this story: http://www.simsforums.net/legacy_family_...077.0.html
...This is part 2!

"My name is Penelope Weade. I'm 19 years old.
As you can see, I am a mother. I have a son named Simon. I had him when I was only 17.
I used to have two mothers who raised me.
You want me to make this clear? TWO women who were a married couple raised me. Okay, only one of them was my natural mother. Her name is Zara. My second mommy is Allyn. I'm really mad at her right now. She cheated on Zara."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56eea017.jpg]

"This is my crush, Orlando Centowski. I've known him for a while. He has... a certain something that makes me shiver. In a good way."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_97025ce5.jpg]

"I have to fall in love with him, because I want to move out and marry. I made him love me. A bit of voodoo is always welcome. And so, I had my first make-out. He's a great kisser!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76eea6b9.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6eea6ce.jpg]

"Mommy Zara on the other hand, doesn't like him at all. She sees him as a danger.'Don't even think about touching my girl until you're sure you're not going to change you mind and cheat on her. Understand?' Oh, come on, mommy. Not all guys are THAT bad!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f7025b1f.jpg]

"This is my new house. It has a big living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 big living room and a cool kitchen. Simple and affordable.
My mother's bank account has been transfered to me, so I could buy any furniture I wanted. And since Orlando moved in, our account doubled."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_96f15eef.jpg]

"But my second mommy came and made a mess kicking the garbage can. The witch! I don't know what I told her so baddly, but she hurt me too, by staying with mommy altho she knew that my natural daddy was out there somewhere and she kept me away from him. And cheated on mommy too. She doesn't love mommy for real. I just know it!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_56f15f18.jpg]

"Simon grew up. He's 7 years old and he goes to school. Simon is really energic and likes jumping on everything which makes me mad, because I have to clean everytime. He never takes his shoes off and I want to sit there. But I love him, nonethelesss."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_170264e4.jpg]

"Me and Orlando, are totally fond of each other. When Simon's at school, we can't help, but hug and kiss all day. I know, it sounds weird, but that's how it is."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_b6f1643c.jpg]

"I don't have a job yet. Simon teases me everyday with 'Mom, are you going to paint and sell your works all your life? I hear that artists are starving.' And Orlando always replies to him that 'Your mommy is a big talented painter, so she won't be starving. And she has me around.' One of the best things about Orlando is that he gets along very well with Simon."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_f6f16221.jpg]

"My love for Orlando went to the next level."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_f7025e61.jpg]

"He proposed. At last. I've been waiting for this in a looong time! I accepted, duh."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_7702630f.jpg]

"One rainy evening...I went to the lake and guess what? My mommys came there shortly after that. They were all over each other, if you know what I mean."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16fd25e5.jpg]

"Allyn was kind of ... distant towards me. But Zara was very sweet as always. We talked and hugged. But she told me to give up my hatered for second mommy, because she's... my mommy too after all. And she raised me, took me on vacation, bla bla. I felt sorry a bit for being mean to her."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76fd2562.jpg]

"Then we all joined Allyn fishing. I hit my butt like twice. I'm such a noob. I'll never wear heels again when I go hiking."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76fd2599.jpg]

"I went over to them after that and I gave Allyn the big news: I was getting married! She was so excited. I felt good after I told her that. I did a good thing and made the right choice."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d7025a8e-1.jpg]

"That weekend we had a great wedding party and all of our friends were invited. The cake was also delicious."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_37026c14.jpg]

"There was nothing like a family reunion!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_d7026c66.jpg]

"Freshly married... I was never more happy."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_17026a48.jpg]

"And most probably pregnant again. I've had morning sickness everyday for a while now."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_77026794.jpg]

"One evening while we had dinner, my kid asked me: 'Mom, now that you're married, are you going to get a job and forgive granny Allyn?'. 'I forgiven mommy Allyn.'.'I'm so happy mom! I love granny Allyn!'. We talked on the phone pretty often, to be honest and I started to like her again."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_d70263d6.jpg]

"These guys would make a great band together. Haha."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_d702647f.jpg]

"One day, I went to visit Zara and Allyn, because I haven't heard from them in a while. Instead, I found Zara crying alone in my old bedroom."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_17028327.jpg]

"I asked her 'What happened?'.'It's Allyn...*sob* She passed away!'. 'Oh, mommy...I'm so sorry!'. We cried together and hugged for a few minutes.'Look mommy, I have some news for you that will cheer you up!'I said."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_570288c3.jpg]

"'I'm pregnant!'I said.'I'm gonna be a grandmother! Again! This is wonderful!'. 'Yes, mommy!'.'Hello, grandson.''It's a girl, mommy!'"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_1702889d.jpg]

"then, she did the fire dance for me."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f70287bb.jpg]

"I told mommy to invite daddy over. He came, grabbed her and kissed her."
"I don't know what they did next, but I told her to marry daddy because this might make things better for all of us."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_97028736.jpg]

"I talked to mommy Zara on the phone the next day and she told me that she proposed to him, he accepted and got engaged."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b702892f.jpg]

"...and just after that, they got married without throwing any kind of party, but a ring exchange in the bedroom."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_5702895c.jpg]

"Now I'm happy that my family is the way it should be. Mother and father, happy together in their elder years."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d7028970.jpg]

---------------------------------

To be continued. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Re: A Sim's Point of View - The Weade Family
WOOT!

I'm so glad to see more of this family :3  It's so good things are working out for them all.  YAY!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
09-05-2009, 06:54 PM
That was really awesome! Smile
i cant wait for the next update

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
09-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Update update update!  *chants*

09-05-2009, 08:53 PM
I haven't played this legacy, but I played my other one instead.

And I'll make an update on it to keep you entertained until I'll play this one again. Wink It will come as soon as I get to play, I promise. Tongue
10-05-2009, 12:11 AM
LoL Okay!

16-05-2009, 01:53 PM
<UPDATE>

"I have finally found a good job, while I was browsing the web. In the Law career, as a Legal Biller. The pay is sweet too. But I still have to wait a while, until my baby is born."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_57131f97.jpg]

"One day while I was painting for sale, I went into labour. I had to run and call an ambulance all by myself, because I was home all alone."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_371324be.jpg]

"I came back with an adorable baby girl. We named her Tamara. She has Orlando's tan skin and brown eyes."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_77132b45.jpg]

"Orlando is very fond of her already. His little piece of himself. The little one is always cheerful."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_571356d0.jpg]

"Simon just returned from school, happier than ever!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_17131ee5.jpg]

"He's got an A+! Orlando was having lunch, but then he got up and cheered him!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_17131f04.jpg]

"Then he went to practice chess, for he has joined the Chess Club recently."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_b7131634.jpg]

"I got back from my first day of work, as a Paralegal now! WoW! I got promoted already. And Simon is very proud of his mommy too. Starving artist no more."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_77135805.jpg]

"That day, I called my parents to give them all the great news."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_17135df4.jpg]

"Mommy was so excited to meet her grandaughter, that she came over with daddy in no time!'Oh mommy, you're really tense here. You really need to relax more. I know the loss of Allyn hurts, but you have to cheer up! You have grandchildren, you've got married to my daddy and this should make you happy.''Yes dear, I know. But I simply can't get over Allyn. We spent so much time together!'"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_d713624f.jpg]

"Simon and my daddy have a great time together. Mommy loves baby Tamara too."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_17135fdd.jpg]

"...So she didn't come for dinner, instead she fed the baby."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_77136107.jpg]

"When she finally came for dinner, mommy told me she has a surprise for me. But didn't tell me what it is or how to check."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_771361ab.jpg]

"I was then planning on painting Daddy's portrait, so I called him over."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_77135ec9.jpg]

"A new family painting is on its way now. Hehe."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_57135f73.jpg]

"The surprise was the car in our yard. Mom's car that was now green!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_b7131df2.jpg]

"...And that Orlando painted now yellow. He didn't like that green much. I didn't like it either to be honest."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_f7131e09.jpg]

"There! brightly as the sun!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_b7131e1c.jpg]

"'You rock my world
You're my little butterfly
Let's fly together
Raise your wings, I'll tell you why

You're too special
I can't help but make you mine
You're the shining star
In my dark world cloudy sky.
'

That made no sense to me whatsoever, but I had to applaud his performance."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_77131e5d.jpg]

"Then, he went to clean the mess he made in the kitchen when he thought I wasn't looking."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_571316cf.jpg]

"I finally got to finish my masterpiece and I received 549$ on it!"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_171359aa.jpg]

"I got it now! Orlando actually made a cake for Tamara's birthday! We had a little family party."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_d71367c1.jpg]

"Tamara is getting bigger now and asks for toys. She likes being hugged by her dad and played with."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_571369e6.jpg]

"He now spends alot more time with her. I'm kind of getting jealous, hehe."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_57137268.jpg]

"And Simon started to reach puberty. 'Look mom! I'm starting to grow my muscles. If someone dares to bully me for being in the Chess Club again, I'm gonna punch his teeth out!'"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_17136f9f.jpg]

"'Mom, ya know what? Tomorrow I'm going to fall in love and get a girlfriend!...I promise!!!''Ok, Simon. I want to see that.' I said back to him.'We should have a talk about girls, as soon as you get one. I'm here to help with advices.' says Orlando."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_37136f72.jpg]

"Tamara has the rythm. I like listening to her while painting. She inspires me alot."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_37136a8a.jpg]

"Orlando plans something on the phone the next day.
He just bought a vacation home in Twikii Island! He spent 38K on it! I didn't know we even had the money. 'Yes we did, he said. I got 75.000$ yesterday on a chance card. The movie was a success. We're rich!'"
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_7718c4c8.jpg]

"That's all about it... I can't wait to catch some sun. Winter is here and I never really liked it, except for the holidays. I'm so excited I'll get to visit that place again and that I have my own home there too!
We're among the boldest families now."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_9718cc38.jpg]

"And we're about to rock the whole neighbourhood too."
[Image: snapshot_96f15eed_3718c772.jpg]

16-05-2009, 07:34 PM
LoL Great update!  Loved it Big Grin

I cannot believe the kids are growing up!!!

16-05-2009, 08:38 PM
woot! great update
little tamara looks so much like here dad!
anyways cant wait

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
17-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Awesome! A part 2! It looks like they are a happy family right now!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]