Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raccoon City RP (Zombie Based RP)
08-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Raccoon City RP (Zombie Based RP)
Raccoon city was once a normal city until a strange mist came into the city and all forms of Inhuman beings were Created . The Republic Despised all of the inhuman beings and most civilians tortured them . The Democrats tried to send them away but they kept on coming back and the whole city is angry with each other and the inhumane.The economy has gone downhill,Crime Rates have went up and the USA decided to quarantine . What nobody knew was that all off the inhuman people were Kind hearted Until one scientist tried to put an end to them but Reversed the genes making it a creature type who needed the Cells,blood and Brains of others and if you are bitten or killed by these creatures then you are too soon become one yourself.

The government sent  SIM-Squad into Raccoon city to rescue survivors.

Rules
-No cussing
-First person
-Create your character (They can be a survivor who is found or part of the squad)

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Name:Andrew Ramirez
Appearance:Long emo hair,5'2 likes to wear darks clothes
Personality:Shy,Gets mad fast,Kinda perverted

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Re: Raccoon City RP (Zombie Based RP)
The zombie thing sorta sounds like T.O.D too be honest.
09-05-2009, 12:38 AM
This is stictly zombie though and theres some Sci-Fi in this (as all zombie movies/games/books/poems/Rp's)
Ok since no one wants to start i will.

I ran across the Long hall as the zombies pounced at me.Zombies were disgustingly gruesome
they had blood all over their face and the only thought in their conscious was to Eat and kill.After hiding in my den with my older sister for at least one week until we had to scavenge for some food But that one  night changed  forever. I was saved by a group of Rescue groups named Sim-Squad . As we boarded the helicoptor to safety we found the transmission on the helicoptor to run down and now all we could do is try to  stay safe while trying to find a way out.

09-05-2009, 07:45 PM
I'll join! Big Grin

I'll be your older sister, lolz.

Name: Gabriella Ramirez
Appearance: Long brown/blonde hair, 5'7 and likes to wear flowy and great to move around in clothes.
Personality: quite like Andrew, gets mad easily, likes to be more of a leader, whinish.

I stared out the small, dirty window that was to my left, staring down at the large tree's where our den was placed. Andrew stared at me for a very long time, the light sometimes making a clinked effect in the corner of his pupil. I couldn't help but smile.
The strap of my top had nearly broken, I caught it on a tree brach while scavenging for food with Andrew. I almost cried by the pain of the cutting needles that stuck out of the branch. They stung my skin and left me holding it. Andrew didn't stop running. "Get back here! Andrew, stop running and let me catch up!" I shouted at him furiously. But I felt way more safe in this helicopter than that cramped den, that was for sure.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
09-05-2009, 08:30 PM
I looked over Raccoon city as i seen the little horrid "ants". I wish they would all just burn ... that's what me and Gabbie used to do when we were little we would burn ants and mom wouldn't get us in trouble because we had no dad as he died in a car accident.My mother said Dad used to be a scientist so if he were alive maybe he would be the reason mom died too.As i pondered  I  realized that the  we were getting closer to the zombies ...
"Andrew! get this life jacket!" A man shouted
I grabbed the jacket from the rescue squad and didn't make a noise as we fell down into the City we now call a wasteland. I knew we had to die one day right I just didn't expect it to be today.

10-05-2009, 02:48 PM
I tried to scream, but the only thing that came out was a choked whisper. My hair twirled around me as I searched blindly for Andrew.
I finally realised the ground was getting closer with a hurling speed. I prayed in my head "Please God save me and my brother, along with every Sim Squad member."
Closing my eyes, the crunching sound of dead leaves was heard. I opened my eyes quickly to see myself safe and sound in a pile of them, with three members and Andrew clasped around on the leaves.
"I'm alive, oh thank you God!" Andrew and I cried, hugging happily. Then it hit me, only three of the seven members were alive!
Sandra, Dick and Tyson were left looking at us. Sandra's hair was a blondish-green from chlorine. Her cream and army camo was smudged with thick mud and dirt, she was the only one to tell me her age, 26. Dick scratched his brown beard and looked at me with his pale blue eyes. He seemed about 50. Tyson was quiete muscular, and very handsome. His soft emerald eyes focused on me, he looked about 30 to 35.
"Are you kids alright?" Dick asked, with his raspy voice. "Yeah, we're fine." Andrew said. "How long do you think we'll last here?" I questioned. "I don't know Gabbie, maybe um..... 5 FREAKING MINUTES?!" Andrew yelled at me, he's so easily angered like me.
"Hey now, calm down everyone. I'm sure we'll be able to get another copter over here. Right now, we need to check for survivors, food and weapons." Sandra told us. We found lots of different weapons after scavenging. I picked up a pipe, handy to swing fast. Andrew found some hammers and planks, while Tyson and the team had combat knifes, and handguns that had 12 bullets in them.
We looked around the wasteland, Tyson quietly said "Where to?"

10-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Dick looked around
"Helicopter must have killed some of em'" He said
then Sandra pointed to an abandoned warehouse up the street
Gabbie and I shook in terror as we seen blood covered zombies coming towards us.
Sandra looked uneasy but ready to take them on and Tyson looked like he was ready
for Achieving mayhem towards those freaks.
Tyson charged at the closest one which looked like an old lady with his combat knife.
Sandra sliced the head off of a zombie child and i turned my back to see a zombie on Dick
I spotted his gun 2 inches away from him but dick was held down by the zombie trying to hold him off... I stared in grief as Sandra's bullet ran through the zombies head.
"Thanks! I-i was scared" He said then he hugged her
I blushed in jealousy ... i wish i could hug Sandra like that.
We walked inside the warehouse
"Crap!" we all said in unison...

10-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Many zombies horded towards us, some running and some walking eerily. Sandra, Dick and Tyson took out their guns and fired a few rounds at the crowd.
"You two, try and get the zombies away!" Tyson shouted bravely, firing a female zombie through the chest. "No way, I wanna help!" Andrew shouted back, picking up a hammer. I touched him on the shoulder. "Andrew, it's not about attacking the zombies, it's about saving people and figuring out puzzles and tricks. We don't need to fight unless they're something blocking the way!" I told him.
He looked at me then nodded his head. We dashed to the metal stairs and pushed our selves up them. Three zombies were in the way, two men in buisness suits and a young teenage girl in a coral-coloured hoodie. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?!" The zombie girl growled, lunging for my throat. I quickly grasped my pipe and screeched an angry cry, crashing the pipe over her head.
Andrew punched one of the zombie men right in the stomach, his hand broke right through as I heard a shattering sound. The girl zombie's neck was now broken, drooping to one side. She lunged again, I swung the pipe fiercely but it flew right out of my hand. It glided through the air, and a lucky shot happened, it pirouetted into the man zombie in the blue tie's body, making him fall over the edge and fall into the crowd.
I felt the girl's nail's scrape my skin, before I kicked her in the head, blood spewing where her head was attached to her neck.
Andrew smiled at me, before we double attacked the last zombie.

10-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Me and Gabbie looked down the stairs to see how the three were doing  when i heard Gabbie shriek. A zombie arm grabbed her leg and was pummeled  her down the stairs I ran down and stomped on the zombie hand. Me and Gabbie looked  uneasy as more zombies came towards us. Gabbie grabbed my hand and raced down the aisle to grab a baseball bat. She swung a powerful hit at the zombies head and it popped off. Gabbie's bat broke in half and a 2 more zombies ran towards us

11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
We were backed against the wall, thick, black sludge oozed from the ceiling onto my shoulder. "Ew, gross!" I felt nasty, as I tugged it.
So rubbery, like elastic. I tugged it hard again. Then, two blood-shot eyes jutted out. "It's a monster!" I screamed loudly, as the monster made a gurgling sound that made me gag.
Andrew smashed the rusted iron hammer he had in his pocket over the beast. It let out a sorrowful cry before falling off.
I pushed my hands against the wall, and heard a soft click. It was a secret door! Andrew and I quickly ran inside, ducking behind various equipment.
The zombies moaned as they waddled into the room. I heard a faint mutter near my neck. I reached my hand out, thinking it was Andrew. A burning feeling twisted around my wrist. I screamed before jumping away. The monster that attached itself to my shoulder had grown wings, horns and legs and arms with deadly claws. Andrew stood beside me as we tried to duck from his massive wing beats.
I then saw the beast shoot a column of flame from his mouth, which charred the zombies behind us.
Looking around, I saw a long corridor, I took Andrew by the hand and led him down it. When I turned back, the monster was rapidly coming closer with his teeth gnashing. "Andrew, give me your hammer!" I shouted, searching his pocket. "Get your own!" Andrew yelled.
"Just give me the damn thing!" I screamed back, taking it quickly. I threw the hammer into the air, clicking on two switches.
The door closed just before the monster approached, the monster screamed and yelled, trying to open the door. Then I said a really cheesy line. "If you wanna get burned, stay out of the furnace room!". The furnace beyond the door burst. The monster was burned to death. "I knew that...." Andrew replied, he sounded jealous. We ran back down to find Tyson, Sandra and Dick.