Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"F My Life"
12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Re: "F My Life"
ROFL;

dateline= Wrote:Today I went out to a nice restaurant for my friend's birthday. I went to the bathroom and heard the woman in the other stall crying. She couldn't pull her underwear up over her obese, old-lady ass because her arms don't reach that far anymore. I was the only one there. I had no choice. FML

dateline= Wrote:Today, I went to a fancy dinner with my son. I decided I needed a bathroom break, when I realized I couldn't pull my underwear back up over my old-lady ass because my arms are too short. I had the woman in the stall next to me pull them up for me. FML

Think they were submitted by the same person?

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2009, 06:00 PM
(12-05-2009 05:09 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:ROFL;

Quote:Today I went out to a nice restaurant for my friend's birthday. I went to the bathroom and heard the woman in the other stall crying. She couldn't pull her underwear up over her obese, old-lady ass because her arms don't reach that far anymore. I was the only one there. I had no choice. FML

dateline= Wrote:Today, I went to a fancy dinner with my son. I decided I needed a bathroom break, when I realized I couldn't pull my underwear back up over my old-lady ass because my arms are too short. I had the woman in the stall next to me pull them up for me. FML

Think they were submitted by the same person?

Yeah, probably. xD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
12-05-2009, 11:28 PM
I love this site! I was going to post the sims one, but you guys beat me to it! Haha

I had an FML moment yesterday. My little brother is 12 and in 7th grade. I am 15 and a sophmore, almost junior, in high school. I was at one of my brothers baseball games for the 1st time this season. One of the dads asked me if I was in middle school! WTF am I supposed to be my brothers twin? We don't even look close to the same age. FML

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
14-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Re: &quot;F My Life&quot;
dateline= Wrote:Today, one of my three-year-old twin daughters asked, "Dad, can we get a cat?" I replied in a gentle dad voice, "No, honey, dad is allergic to cats. That means they make him sneeze and sniffle. So we can't get a cat. Sorry." After a slight pause, the other asked, "When you die can we get a cat?" FML

XD Poor guy.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
14-05-2009, 08:59 PM
ROFLMAO mean-ass kids Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
14-05-2009, 09:15 PM
(14-05-2009 08:57 PM)!*&gt;FLASH&lt;*! link Wrote:
Quote:Today, one of my three-year-old twin daughters asked, "Dad, can we get a cat?" I replied in a gentle dad voice, "No, honey, dad is allergic to cats. That means they make him sneeze and sniffle. So we can't get a cat. Sorry." After a slight pause, the other asked, "When you die can we get a cat?" FML

XD Poor guy.

OMG ROFL! That's hilariously amaying!

Coming Soon...
14-05-2009, 11:34 PM
I read this one once about how a guy was getting ready to go to iraq or something, and he heard his mom and sister in the other room talking about how they were going to spend the money from his life insurance if he died!

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
15-05-2009, 12:00 AM
How awful :o    I'd be so pissed at my mother/sister!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
15-05-2009, 01:09 AM
"I got back a history quiz on which I had received a 20. The teacher wrote 'fool' next to the grade. FML"

{lol} I would so do that to my students. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-05-2009, 02:56 AM
ROFL, what a mean teacher! XD