Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sims are Up for Download
10-05-2009, 10:23 PM
My Sims are Up for Download
So I've had a few people compliment my Sims [which I greatly appreciate, seriously, you guys rawk] and some requests to upload them to the exchange. I'm usually a jump-on-the-bandwagon-and-forget-about-rules kind of girl, but I never ever use the exchange for TS2, so I have no idea what happens in terms of uploading Sims consisting of paid-for CC over there. All I know is, I know you're not supposed to do it, and some CC creators will ask of you not to do so.
So I made my own little website, very crappy, no fancy graphics or layouts or whatnot as I'm technically retarded in that area of the internet. But I am going to use that site so you guys over here and anyone else who might want a Sim in their game can download them. I'm trying to improve my Sims each time I make one, 'cause I know I'm not the world's best Sim maker, but it's just something I enjoy doing [making Sims], so, yeah. :]

So far there are only [s]four five Sims up there and only ONE TWO THREE FOUR are up for download [Holly, Alisha, Symphony & Sara]. When I have time [within the next couple of days I should think], I'll upload a few more of my previous Sims as well as some brand new ones. The reason I can't upload all of them tonight is because my internet is too slow to upload them all in one go. [/s]

All five Sims are now uploaded. I will work on adding new Sims throughout the next 2 weeks. I probably won't add any when June comes as most of us will be removing our TS2 game by then anyway [if we haven't done so already].

Obviously TS2 has not got long to go now so there probably won't be that many new Sims to come for TS2. But there WILL be new Sims coming for TS3. I can't wait to get making them! :]

Well, anyhoo, enjoy. I hope everything works. Please tell me if it's not working. Wink

www.cassiesims.webs.com

EDIT; I randomly added a comment box at the bottom. {blink} Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-05-2009, 02:23 AM
Re: My Sims are Up for Download
All of your sims look sooo cute <3 I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Thanks! (: I'll def. be working hard to make as many Sims as possible in these last few weeks for TS2, but I really cannot wait to make Sims for TS3. XD

11-05-2009, 03:58 AM
Oooo!  This is awesome!!! Big Grin  I have to download these.  LoL.  Maybe I'll use one of THEM to start a new legacy xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
11-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Thanks! Smile
Anabel is being uploaded now, so then I'm finally done with these five.
I'm busy tonight I think, but I'll make a new Sim Tuesday morning/afternoon time. I'll try to make her a bit better, but sometimes it's a challenge, it depends how creative I feel. Tongue

11-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Thank-you so much. I will be defiantley downloading these when I have the time. I wish I new how to make a website, then I could put my creations up!

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
11-05-2009, 08:35 AM
It's not a problem, I hope you enjoy them. Please feedback if you download them and it doesn't work/they look different in your game than they do in the pictures so I can try to fix it, if you can. Smile Enjoy!

PS; It's not too hard to make a very simple site like mine, if that's what you're after - I made that site purely as a resource for my creations rather than anything fancy. If you want to have that sort of thing, you can try going to http://www.webs.com and go from there. If it's a ton of trouble I could help you out in making one, or if someone else with better skill wants to I'm sure they'd help you out. Smile

11-05-2009, 09:23 PM
DDDDDDDDDDDD:

WOWZIES. Big GrinD
Me loves!!

Did you name a sim after me?? O:
/is extremely flattered even though it might not be after me.

Your sims are beeutiful <33
11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
I thought she was named after you. XD
BEAUTIFUL SIMS :]
Just wondering. What EPs & SPs would I need to download them? ???

11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
It won't let my install them ;_;
It says I don't have enough EPs

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Thread Closed