Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mothers Day Screenies. :3
12-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Re: Mothers Day Screenies. :3
The little boys eyes are creepy imo. The dad is all muscles and I like how he is posing. The other picture is good to,but I prefer the first one over the second.
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2009, 03:58 AM
lmao XD

he looks like the little kid from TheGrudge
12-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Yea xD he doesn't even look like he is a bit happy.
12-05-2009, 04:27 AM
I can see the grudge thing lol
But I still like his round face and large wide set eyes. He reminds me of the sims I had in the sims 2.  Tongue

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
12-05-2009, 07:39 AM
You know what I noticed about the first one... the kid's hair... it's brown, like really dark brown but it's got a hint of reddish in it [or possibly that's just me, but it's definitely not black hair anyhoo].
It looks like his parents hair colours mixed a little to give him his hair colour.

Btw is this supposed to be the same kid, just little in the first picture and older in the second one? Because the hair colour looks the same... and he looks the same as the kid... sorry if I'm slow and this was really obvious to everyone else.

Edit; on second look the boys look sorta diff. Never mind. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-05-2009, 08:00 AM
I posted the website to these images but I doesn't matter. But didn't put the actaul pictures up so you've done a much better job than me!  XD I like the first picture because the mum is freaking out that her son has made waffles.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
13-05-2009, 06:08 AM
I love how the 2nd pic shows the amazing genetics that will be in the sims3. In the sims 2, I had sims that sort of looked like their parents, but not really. In the 2nd pic, it looks as if the teen is calling him mom for Mother's Day while he is away at college, and they look JUST ALIKE- I mean, he looks like her son.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
13-05-2009, 11:29 PM
I know sims3luva22! I was thinking the exact same thing! They actually look like they're related!

I Find That My Disability Encourages Me To Do The Best I Can,<br />And Know Matter What Anyone Says About Me,<br />I Know I'm Perfect The Way I Am.