Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About the New TS3 Forums...
16-05-2009, 07:36 PM
About the New TS3 Forums...
Does anyone else feel that it's kind of getting messed up? What with being hacked into a little early & thus a bunch of us already registering?
It's just.. now it's full of threads like 'Oh Wow!' & 'We're the First!' etc etc, which is totally awesome of course, but, like... assuming those posts don't get deleted, it's just going to end up leaving the forums in a bit of a mess.

The game's not even out yet; if it was opened when it should have been, we wouldn't have random test threads everywhere, pages unavailable [and thus people getting very confused by this], some people being able to post while others aren't, and several dozens of threads that aren't really about the game [more so about how the site got hacked and things].

And personally, the forums don't look very done... I kind of think the layout looks very... noobish? I'm not sure. =\

I just think it would have been more exciting if they opened formerly and ready, once or very close to the game's release [like the night before].

The positives are;
we're so awesome that we hacked a big company forum early.
we get to see what those devils really think about us [TS3 Store tech disc; 'whienwhine whine system specs whine'. Erm EXCUSE ME?? LOL]
a video that says s3x throughout it. {rolleyes}

So yeah, had to get that out there. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Re: About the New TS3 Forums...
i don't think all of those topics will still be there by june 2nd. imo they'll delete all of them. it's like we're testing it now and it will all be gone in a couple of weeks. no one needs a topic where the mods(or whoever they were) calling some people idiots(even though it's the truth)

and i also feel that the layout will change. the layout of this forum is far better than theirs. so yah i'm pretty sure they'll still change it.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
16-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Lmao! Where are you seeing the whine whine whine part Cassie?

I agree, it doesn't look as good as what I thought it would be...They just copied Spore forums with the whole 'jforum' system xD

Coming Soon...
16-05-2009, 07:45 PM
where are these forums at??

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-05-2009, 07:47 PM
(16-05-2009 07:42 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Lmao! Where are you seeing the whine whine whine part Cassie?

I agree, it doesn't look as good as what I thought it would be...They just copied Spore forums with the whole 'jforum' system xD

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/16.page
That same girl also called us idiots in another thread in that section. Wink

(16-05-2009 07:40 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i don't think all of those topics will still be there by june 2nd. imo they'll delete all of them. it's like we're testing it now and it will all be gone in a couple of weeks. no one needs a topic where the mods(or whoever they were) calling some people idiots(even though it's the truth)

and i also feel that the layout will change. the layout of this forum is far better than theirs. so yah i'm pretty sure they'll still change it.

Yeah, I absolutely hope the forum layout changes. The bg is okay, just not the blue thing, pardon my idiocy as I don't know the actual technical name of it. Tongue

Is it also bad of me to say... you can tell a lot of the posters over there right now [just a majority, not all of them] are from the BBS. Just by their attitudes and writing style. 'Tis funny. XD

Chances are those posts will get deleted... I don't think anyone will be banned but the posts will go. I do hope that eventually I WILL be be able to post there though.

But thinking about it... I want to see what the official UK forums will look like, they are the ones I will probably use, along with here of course.

16-05-2009, 07:50 PM
yes a lot of idiots from the BBS are there unfortunatly. i've avoided that site for so long and thought it would be different now but nope, still idiots....like getting upset because the EA people laughed at their ignorance.  {lol}

the forum has gained over 400 people already. in like 3 or 4 hours. thats just insane....

16-05-2009, 07:53 PM
I know... I actually agree with the girl who said 'whine whine etc'. Okay, obviously it's just a bit of harmless fun she didn't expect anyone to see. And in all honesty, it's true, because most of them DO whine.
I probably in the end won't post much there anyhoo, but I'm still glad I registered early. XD

By the end of today I'm sure it'll be at 1000, unless EA/whoever manges the site logs on and sees what the heck is happening. Tongue

16-05-2009, 07:56 PM
i don't know if this was supposed to happen or not but i'll know when it's been taken down when i wake up tomorrow.

in a few min i'm off to watch other idiots in eurovision (do i really have to listen to crappy english spoken by russian people all night long).

16-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Eew.  The TS3 Forums looks so stupid.  It's even less attractive than the TS2 BBS.

I just tried to Register, just so that I can browse around and whatnot, and it's asking for a Serial Code?  WTF?  The game isn't out yet how are we supposed to have a Code?  o_o

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-05-2009, 07:59 PM
You don't need to fill it in yet Jen. Wink

(16-05-2009 07:56 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i don't know if this was supposed to happen or not but i'll know when it's been taken down when i wake up tomorrow.

in a few min i'm off to watch other idiots in eurovision (do i really have to listen to crappy english spoken by russian people all night long).

About to watch that now. Tongue Good luck to your country!