Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seasonal Flowers
17-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Seasonal Flowers
This is in case there's going to be a Seasons EP.
Wouldn't it be cool if Sims could buy/find flower seeds and plant them in their yard, so in a certain time of the year, they would grow and bloom. Also, there should be an option for colour choice of the flowers.
And potted plants should be the same: not just decor objects that live through generations without even watering them. You should take care of them if you want them to live. Or you can just plant them yourself. This would make things more fun. Smile
If you take the seed bag out of the Sim's inventory there should be some command like Plant seed... Pot. If you want to plant it in the Garden, you have to keep it in your inventory(or not and the action becomes available for all the sims in the household), so you can choose the place where you want your flower to grow.

Also, if the rain comes, it should affect the flowers and wouldn't have to be watered again that day. In the Sims 2 there could be rain for a couple of days and the plants still dried out and died. {rolleyes} Also, before the rain you should be able to see clouds approaching from the horizon and hear thunder, see lightning and they should cover the sky gradually.

What do you think?
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Re: Seasonal Flowers
This is a fantastic idea. I love it. I would give the sims 3 seasons ep that edge that the sims 2 seasons ep was missing. karma!

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
18-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Re: Seasonal Flowers
I agree! Nice ideas! Wink