Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dentists
18-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Dentists
I know or think in the sims 2 that you could get braces and stuff either with a cheat or an ep, but what if there was an actual dentist where you could visit and get check - ups and stuff. If your teeth were crooked you could get braces put on. Maybe over time your teeth could get yellow and then you could get them whitened, but this could be turned off or on. There would also be new careers in dental care like hygenists and orthodontists which I'm sure would pay a lot. If a clumsy sim became a dentists then maybe he would hurt the patient!  {lol}

What do you think?

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Re: Dentists
I'm pretty sure Braces was a CC item, because you can't get them any other way ;p  I have all the EP's and SP's and Braces is not in there.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
18-05-2009, 11:46 PM
{agree}
I dont think it should be turned on or off as it would feel like a hack, Maybe you have to brush your teeth at least once a day and if you dont brush them for like a week then you get yellow teeth and if your teeth are yellow and you get in a fight then you get crooked teeth lol

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
20-05-2009, 04:16 PM
LoL xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
27-08-2009, 12:23 AM
funny

also http://thesims3game.com user Smile ... add me there
08-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Cool idea
28-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Brushing your teeth sounds good, but it seems a bit extra. You're trying to play a game not take care of anyone. It's like you're trying to raise skill points for a promotion in a certain job - but then have to stop because you realize- 'Oh no I forgot to brush my Sim's teeth today' and you have to hurry before the day is over because you don't want their breath smelling like morning. We already have the fumes that arise from your Sim when they don't take a bath. I think we should keep it that way, just make sure we remember to brush our teeth in the real life. ^^

And besides when you miss a day of brushing your teeth in the Sims it would probably be even harder to get the stench out of their mouth causing them to have a bad reputation among the other Sim folks.

No one wants that when they have the popularity aspiration or need to make associates for a job promotion now do they?

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.