Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant sims 3
27-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Re: Pregnant sims 3
(27-03-2008 03:48 PM)Bexy 1239 link Wrote:i hate to admit it, but i seriously can't look after a large family. or even a small family. i always have to pause the game, chose the thing i want them to do, then resume it and they do it. just to make sure none of the other members of the family do anything mad like set the house on fire while i'm looking after the other one. so the thought of having triplets destroys me inside. all the bottle-feeding when there's only two parents... i honestly think i'd have to use the bloody annoying nanny which the game supplies. i damn hope they sort that nanny out. Confused

Me too, I'm constantly pausing and resuming! Because I set a Sim a bunch of tasks to do, then I'll go over and look after another Sim, then I'll go back to the other Sim who should be having a shower or something and instead he's sat on the compter playing SSX 3! :Smile Since we've been getting The Sims 3 on our Simmies computers now, though, they've totally neglected SSX 3! They only play TS3 now! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 04:19 PM
That's why I turn off free-will. I hate it when I tell a Sim to do something and they get distracted. And I also hate it when I'm taking care of something and they go set a fire.

I love turning off their free-will Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I used to turn the free-will off too, except I have a habbit of forgetting about certain Sims and leaving them just stood there. The Social Worker took the children away the first time I ever put free-will off. :Smile So then I didn't bother with it any more. I think I'm going to have another go with free-will off soon, though, because it really does irritate me when the get all distracted. >Sad

27-03-2008, 04:37 PM
To me, the free-will issues aren't as bad as the issues caused by bored Sims. Smile I'd say give it another try, if the free-will thing bothers you.

27-03-2008, 07:57 PM
I definitely don't want triplets. First of all, for everyone who says that getting twins are rare...give me your game. I get triplets way too often. Generally it messes my whole family up because I only want one kid and my family probably has no money to afford extra space.

Triplets would kill me.
27-03-2008, 08:01 PM
(27-03-2008 07:57 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I definitely don't want triplets. First of all, for everyone who says that getting twins are rare...give me your game. I get triplets way too often. Generally it messes my whole family up because I only want one kid and my family probably has no money to afford extra space.

Triplets would kill me.

You mean twins lol? Wink Lots of people say they get tons of twins, and I totally believe you, but it's really odd considering you're only getting a 10% chance of them and yet some people's games produce more twins than others. I don't do cheats because I like to get twins naturally so I'd swap my game for yours anyday because I'd really like to get more natural twins!

27-03-2008, 08:04 PM
(27-03-2008 08:01 PM)Cassie link Wrote:You mean twins lol? Wink Lots of people say they get tons of twins, and I totally believe you, but it's really odd considering you're only getting a 10% chance of them and yet some people's games produce more twins than others. I don't do cheats because I like to get twins naturally so I'd swap my game for yours anyday because I'd really like to get more natural twins!

I read once that it has something to do with your Sim's personality, too. Like, if you have a family aspired Sim, you're more likely to get twins.

27-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Nearly all of my Sims have the Family Aspiration! ??? I might as well give up on the getting them naturally thing, seeing as I'm probably never going to get another natural set before TS3 hits the stores. But I'll wait just a little bit longer, because I'm really desperate! ;D And if not, I guess it's time to hit the Cheesecake (I consider that the most un-cheating way to get them lol).

27-03-2008, 08:34 PM
(27-03-2008 08:01 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=606.msg24374#msg24374 date=1206644247]
I definitely don't want triplets. First of all, for everyone who says that getting twins are rare...give me your game. I get triplets way too often. Generally it messes my whole family up because I only want one kid and my family probably has no money to afford extra space.

Triplets would kill me.

You mean twins lol? Wink Lots of people say they get tons of twins, and I totally believe you, but it's really odd considering you're only getting a 10% chance of them and yet some people's games produce more twins than others. I don't do cheats because I like to get twins naturally so I'd swap my game for yours anyday because I'd really like to get more natural twins!
[/quote]

Yea I meant twins. Maybe the family aspiration does have something to do with it. Because I always have a family sim in the couple. If triplets are in TS3, there better be a way to disable that. Hopefully in the game options next to free will you'll be able to disable it.
27-03-2008, 08:40 PM
If you really dislike multiple births in the game so much, maybe you could just save the game just before she gives birth, then if it's multiples just exit, come back, and try again. That's what I do. But I don't do it for multiples, I do it when I get a girl when I'm wanting a boy, or wanting a boy when I get a girl. I mean usually I don't care, but if I'm planning two Sims to have a childhood friendship and fall in love, then they need to be the opposite s3x (I'm not a gay/lesbian hater btw, I just like them to have kids when they grow up!).