Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will there be weather???
28-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Re: will there be weather???
Very.

What's even more ridiculous is how the child "resets" after he/she is adopted again, and have no memories, skills, family ties, etc.

It takes out the fun of adopted children findingĀ  their parents!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2008, 11:50 AM
I know! Also, anyone in their origonal family can adopt and so it messes up the family tree when their own aunty becomes their new mum. I don't think there family tree should change. They may be adopted but taht shouldn't remove ties to their original parents too. I don't really like adopting as the kids are ugly. I occasionally purposely make a family who neglect their children so taht the pretty kids go up for adoption, but only when I can be bothered with it all.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-05-2008, 11:55 AM
It was so annoying when I made my first GOOD family when pets came out.... The underwoods. Their daughter got taken away because of some random glitch (she had all green needs, A+ report card, etc) and because I didn't know that kids taken away could be adopted, she was the new child of Brandi Broke.... I was SO frustrated!

[/center]
28-05-2008, 11:59 AM
You know what I do when the social woker comes? I just delete her. Either with 'The Summoner' or with 'move_objects on'. And then I have my kids. Smile I hate the social worker, I swear when I see her. I bet she doesn't have any of her own kids, the prude.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-05-2008, 11:59 AM
the social worker is very annoying
on my first version of TS2 (i uninstalled and re-installed the game alot of times) i accidently left beau broke to live alone with the kid brandi's pregnent with at the begining of the game and the kid got taken away by social services and then got adopted by a woman in a family i've created and in the family ties it showed that his parents were brandi broke and that woman that adopted him

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
28-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Yeah, adoption messes up family trees!

[/center]
28-05-2008, 11:19 PM
hopefully, there should be even though all we have see were sunny days, but there should be if it was in the Sims 2. I'm just taking a guess, but im crossing my fingers! hehe.

~Simschick17~
29-05-2008, 11:28 AM
(28-05-2008 12:10 PM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:Yeah, adoption messes up family trees!

i agree with that. I hate it when the social workers take your child away it is so annoying.

i would love to have weather in ts3 like heatwaves blizzards storms and what not and the kids can go out side make snow angels snow men and like have one of the snow bike thingys and drive them around town. i think the should have like funfairs and stuff as an expansion pack and you can take your kids there in summer or have christmas one too

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
29-05-2008, 11:38 AM
(29-05-2008 11:28 AM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:i would love to have weather in ts3 like heatwaves blizzards storms and what not and the kids can go out side make snow angels snow men and like have one of the snow bike thingys and drive them around town. i think the should have like funfairs and stuff as an expansion pack and you can take your kids there in summer or have christmas one too

I lov ethe idea of all of that! Smile

[/center]
01-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Yeah in the base game.