Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Store
19-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Sims 3 Store
Some people found out that the reason why there arn't many object meshes
in the game are because EA wants to sell them seperately at the sims 3 store.
UGH. D:<

http://simmersnews.blogspot.com/2009/05/...rices.html
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Re: Sims 3 Store
How disappointing... {no}
19-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Ugh. Sad Oh well. They have to make their money somehow. If you don't like it, don't buy.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
19-05-2009, 10:29 PM
This kind of sucks. Unless, those objects will be included later in an expansion pack and this is for the people who want them earlier and have to pay for them. Wink

If not, I'm going to load my computer again with CC meshes and textures that could be more original. I decided to try my hand at meshing too for this game. Wish me luck, lol. {rolleyes}
19-05-2009, 11:20 PM
(19-05-2009 10:29 PM)Earth Girl link Wrote:This kind of sucks. Unless, those objects will be included later in an expansion pack and this is for the people who want them earlier and have to pay for them. Wink
I agree. I'm not mad if they are going to release them in future expansion/stuff packs, but if they deliberately left them out of the game so people would spend more money, then I'm pissed. I would hope that the 90 dollars I spent out of my own 15 year old, no job, pocket would be put to good use. {glare} {cursing}

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
19-05-2009, 11:28 PM
I had noticed that there were several TS2 objects in the game...I guess this is why. I'm seriously really disappointed in the greed. Paysites were bad enough, but hey, they didn't have the "legal rights" to sell objects for money...EA does!
19-05-2009, 11:54 PM
This sucks, but hey, if one thinks it's a rip off, then don't get it.

To me, it's a better deal than what I see in TS2 store...in TS3 store, at least you get 35-40 items for $10-20. (Which is like a 50 cent to a buck per item, which is still a rip off)  In TS2 store, it would be one item for 1-5 bucks or something..

I don't think they intend on forcing us to spend money, they want to, but they probably want to get the store up and running when TS3 comes out, you know, have some items in the store. 

The base game probably comes with nothing, but what does those people mean by nothing?  They may be comparing it to TS2 with a few EPs, instead of TS2 base game by itself.  It it comes with the same amount of items TS2 base game has, then it's all cool.

I get sick of people...especially those people who downloaded the game comparing TS3 base game to TS2 with all the EPs...of course TS2 is gonna seem better right now...with more interactions and items and stuff. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
20-05-2009, 12:37 AM
[glow=red,2,300]MONSTERS[/glow]!!!......well lets put it this way ...if we all refuse to buy anything maybe EA will give up {unsure}..

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
20-05-2009, 01:11 AM
im a little irritated by this news, but when you think about it even if there arent tons of items they are fully customizable..so its not all bad.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
20-05-2009, 02:03 AM
Ugh :/ this makes me mad. I hate spending money on ViRTUAL things it is a waste of money. I'll just stick with CC and what comes with the game. But remember you get $10 for The Sims 3 Store when you buy The Sims 3. (: I may buy something.

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]