Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Townies
21-03-2008, 06:26 PM
The Townies
Wouldn't it be cool if a townie actually came up to you and asked you on a date instead of coming up to you just admiring. Well now they have free willing sims, do you think this is a good thing.Or a bad thing. Townies actually dying off and having children of their own. Starting a family. What do you think is this a an advantage? Tell me what u think Wink

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Re: The Townies
This is really cool! I would really like that to happen! :o Did you hear...Goopy's wife is pregnant? *Spreads around neighbourhood*  Smile

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 06:29 PM
I think it would be really cool too. to be honest i never even seen a townie woohoo with another sim willingly or even FLIRT.

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
21-03-2008, 06:30 PM
(21-03-2008 06:29 PM)Truswagga link Wrote:I think it would be really cool too. to be honest i never even seen a townie woohoo with another sim willingly or even FLIRT.

Me neither! Hehe it would be so cool to see Goopy with his little toddler Tongue

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 06:31 PM
That would be cool, it'd be better, in my opinion.

your teen brings someone home and they (the sim that they brought home) ask them if they'd like to go on a date or something.

That would be rather awesome.

and as for townies going out and breeding with eachother, let's just hope that they aren't like rabbits o_0

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
21-03-2008, 06:32 PM
(21-03-2008 06:31 PM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:That would be cool, it'd be better, in my opinion.

your teen brings someone home and they (the sim that they brought home) ask them if they'd like to go on a date or something.

That would be rather awesome.

and as for townies going out and breeding with eachother, let's just hope that they aren't like rabbits o_0

Yeah! It would be pretty scary seeing 500 Goopy's running around ringing your doorbell and running away again!

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I think that would be cool but I actually have seen a townie flirt with another sim. And that other sim was engaged but since sims from Sims 2 weren't as advanced or whatever so she accepted the flirt and her fiance was watching and it ruined their relationship. So that would be fun as long as the sims in sims 3 you know... KNEW that they weren't available and wouldn't accept the flirts always.  Smile

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 07:21 PM
(21-03-2008 06:26 PM)Truswagga link Wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if a townie actually came up to you and asked you on a date instead of coming up to you just admiring. Well now they have free willing sims, do you think this is a good thing.Or a bad thing. Townies actually dying off and having children of their own. Starting a family. What do you think is this a an advantage? Tell me what u think Wink

That would be great Smile