Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you doing on June 2nd?
30-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Re: What are you doing on June 2nd?
(30-05-2009 04:47 PM)Niall/Ches-la link Wrote:[quote author=Niall link=topic=6297.msg244708#msg244708 date=1243693107]
Lucky people on the 2nd of june it's a normal day.

TS3 comes out on the 5th here! {cursing}

Yeah! Sad
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I forgot we don't get it June 2nd. Tongue

In that case, I'll be studying, or sleeping, or sunbathing, or something of that nature on June 2nd. Just another boring day for me. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2009, 11:26 PM
I go to school, then work until 6pm, and then have to wait until it comes in the mail at the end of the week xD (Unless if I'm somehow lucky xD) But then I can't play it until I study for finals and/or work.

What a wonderful time to get a new job xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
30-05-2009, 11:34 PM
On June 2 I'll know that I have to wait 3 more days until the game is released around my country.
I'll probably, go take a walk, stay on the forums and stare at new TS3 screenies took by forum members. {lol}
31-05-2009, 01:42 AM
same here. it comes out on the 5th in NZ.
but i'm taking that day off school and playing it all friday.  {clap}
31-05-2009, 02:31 AM
School, no finals, but 2 tests.  Finals are next week Sad .  Then when I get home, my mom said she had picked up my copy and hand it to me.  I then will go to my laptop and load my game Big Grin.  I will do my homework while its loading.

OMG+sh 2 more full days!! (I just relized it {blush})

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
31-05-2009, 06:37 PM
hoping to sleep in to pass time and then waiting for the mail to come - meaning agonizingly looking out the window waiting for my package to come.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
31-05-2009, 06:40 PM
June 2nd is my thankfully last day of school. I plan on running home, opening up my package (bet you can't guess what it is) and not coming out of the computer room for the next three days.

Can't. Wait.

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
31-05-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll probably be having a very humble social life for a few days. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-05-2009, 08:37 PM
I`m going to be at school, then after school my private tutor will come and help me with math and chem
then on June 4 is where i will be very happy because TS3 will be at my house!
01-06-2009, 03:18 AM
i tried to do al my work for the week crammed into 2 days so i could play the sims without having to do work but sadly 48 hrs isn't enough timeSad so it looks like june 2nd will be just another boring day for me ...school ..hw..sleep...but the bow for the game will be sittin there waiting for me to install it

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^