Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you doing on June 2nd?
01-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Re: What are you doing on June 2nd?
Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and other Asian Countries get's the game tomorrow [June 02]. I called my gaming store a while ago and they said that they have the game already. All I have to do is to wait and get it tomorrow [10:00 AM]

Here's my plan.
  • Wake up
  • Check the News, Updates, Gameplay Footage and etc
  • Take a bath
  • Eat my breakfast
  • Go back to my computer and wait for 10:00
  • Go to the store
  • Pay my remaining balance and pick up my Collectors Edition, Free T-Shirt and Free Hat
  • Take pictures of myself holding those stuff
  • Run out of the mall, get a cab and tell the driver to be quick
  • Upon arrival I'll install The Sims 3 right away
  • While the installation I'll browse the web, stare at the box and the other items inside it
  • After installation, take deep breath, I'll get some snacks and I'll play!

After some hours I'll take a break, browse the web again and do some randomness stuff. June 02 will be a busy day for me for sure.

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 11:14 PM
It just occured to me that June 2nd is tomorrow.  =\  ..anyway, tomorrow is the last day of school, so yeah.  And I probably wont have The Sims 3 tomorrow anyway, so it may not be the greatest day ever.  I ordered from Amazon, and they say it will SHIP on the 8th.  BLEH!!  D:

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
01-06-2009, 11:37 PM
(01-06-2009 11:14 PM)Emmuffins&lt;3 link Wrote:It just occured to me that June 2nd is tomorrow.  =\   ..anyway, tomorrow is the last day of school, so yeah.  And I probably wont have The Sims 3 tomorrow anyway, so it may not be the greatest day ever.  I ordered from Amazon, and they say it will SHIP on the 8th.  BLEH!!   D:

lol i ordered myne from amazon too. but when i saw that i quickly cancelled it and went out and preordered it from gamestop.

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
02-06-2009, 01:40 AM
According to WalMart.com, I won't be receiving my copy until June 10-12th. And there's no option to cancel it.
Oh well.
So I guess tomorrow will consist of regular life and reading other people's reviews of the game.
02-06-2009, 01:51 AM
(01-06-2009 11:37 PM)southelf94 link Wrote:[quote author=Emmuffins<3 link=topic=6297.msg245733#msg245733 date=1243894445]
It just occured to me that June 2nd is tomorrow.  =\   ..anyway, tomorrow is the last day of school, so yeah.  And I probably wont have The Sims 3 tomorrow anyway, so it may not be the greatest day ever.  I ordered from Amazon, and they say it will SHIP on the 8th.  BLEH!!   D:

lol i ordered myne from amazon too. but when i saw that i quickly cancelled it and went out and preordered it from gamestop.
[/quote]
relly i ordered it form amazon and it sayes it will get here tomarrow
02-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I'm working that night but plan to go pick the game up before I head to work.  Got the next two days off though so will be playing the game on those days.  Going to see if the BX has any copies, guessing they won't since they hardly have any games on the release date, however they did have a ton of copies of Spore when it came out on release day.

If none are there, i'll head to the gamestop on base, if they have none, off to best buy or walmart.