• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weddings, Cars, loans
23-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Re: Weddings, Cars, loans
100%
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 02:40 AM
(21-03-2008 08:03 PM)grizzly0410 link Wrote:Do you think that the weddings should be planned? I think it would be nice if you could actually pick out the dress, veil, the whole nine yards. The food and decorations would also be apart. Sims could RSVP, and there would be gifts.
I think we should be able to have more options when it comes to vehicles. SUV's to mini-coopers.
There needs to be loans, for houses and cars.
Yeah that would be cool to pick out the dress and plan the dates. Also adn to have more than 2 guest. Smile
26-03-2008, 02:42 AM
I love the wedding plan idea!

Where you and your sims best friend can go out to the neighborhood and just shop and look around for the perfect dress, and the gifts the newlyweds would get would be toaster ovens or coffee machines, since people seem to like giving that.

Oh, and lots of simoleans. ;D

[glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow]
26-03-2008, 02:43 AM
(21-03-2008 08:03 PM)grizzly0410 link Wrote:Do you think that the weddings should be planned? I think it would be nice if you could actually pick out the dress, veil, the whole nine yards. The food and decorations would also be apart. Sims could RSVP, and there would be gifts.
I think we should be able to have more options when it comes to vehicles. SUV's to mini-coopers.
There needs to be loans, for houses and cars.

good ideas but....it'd b useless 4 there 2 b loans cuz i ALWAYS use the motherlode cheat----but 4 gamers who dont use cheats....thats a good idea

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 03:37 AM
Good thinking there ;D
26-03-2008, 04:03 AM
These are all great ideas, it would be awesome to have all the awesome cars, because even with nightlife and the ford downloadable cars, all the cars are pretty crappy...Weddings would be fun to plan...

Cant wait for Sims 3
26-03-2008, 06:44 AM
For some reason, my Sims 2 girls don't wear the wedding dress anymore. They used to, but now they wear their formal outfit. I've had a pregger sim get married, and she wore the maternity formal dress Smile
26-03-2008, 01:12 PM
I love the wedding idea, caus in TS2 does anybody else feel the weddings are over rather quickly? That's not true to life at all haha. If they added "plan wedding" as a need that would be cool.
27-03-2008, 07:22 PM
very nice ideas
fellow simmers!

especially the planning idea, it'd be nice to have a party that suits my sims style
and it'd be nice to not have a random disturbing tombstone on my sims properties.

NANERS
30-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Omg I should have kept reading because you and I have the exact same idea about the wedding. My post is a lot longer than yours but it is basically the same. Seriously though, sixty percent of Sims customers are female and I think that most female love the idea of having the wedding of their dreams. Most of the males probably feel the same too. I also suggested having bachelor and bachelorette parties.