Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Create a Sim - Body Modifer BUG!
02-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Create a Sim - Body Modifer BUG!
Okay, so I'm really pissed. I just picked up my copy from Best Buy this morning and went to play and I have all kinds of bugs!

First off, there are no preset families in Sunset Valley, like the Goths, Bachelors, etc - and I know others have these families.
But my biggest problem: when I go into Create a Sim, I can't adjust the fatness or buffness - the Sim just gets disorted. I heard this was a bug from the leaked version.

WTF!? Is anyone else having this problem, or have you heard of this before? I'm incredibly pissed. I've been on hold with Customer Support for over 15 minutes!
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Re: Create a Sim - Body Modifer BUG!
I'm not getting any of those but my computer keeps shutting down in create-a-sim idk if its my comp. or the game

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
04-06-2009, 01:40 PM
I HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE FATNESS! The buffness, well, sometimes. I can't make people fat without the body going out of aline. It's odd. I'll see if I can get a piccie for you to see. My CAS is sorta buggy, but the rest of the game is fine :3
17-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Go to your options and check the "graphic" settings. If they are on high, try changing them to low, just to see what happens. ???

It may be you graphics driver, or card. Does it run slow to? laggy?

How much ram/memory does your computer have?  If not at least 2GB that could be why maybe?  ???

I don't know about the family thing though. 

Hope you figure it out!  Smile
17-06-2009, 06:53 PM
I've been scratching my head about the preset family thing for a while now and I've got to ask. When you play the game, can you not find any of them at all? If not, they just might not be there at that time. Because you should be able to choose "Select Household" on the main screen of the neighborhood when you want to change active households and then the icons for the houses will pop up and you should be able to select their houses.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]