Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm really sorry!
02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm really sorry!
I didn't realize that the story was offensive to certain people, and for the list of 'rules' in the story, I found them on some random website on google. I wasn't trying to 'promote' and eating disorder, I hate them and I do think that they're a serious problem. Can I re-post it without any of the rules on them?

Again I'm very sorry. Sad

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Re: I'm really sorry!
What are you talking about? O_O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
02-06-2009, 09:52 PM
(02-06-2009 09:47 PM)Ahmedkins™ link Wrote:What are you talking about? O_O

I posted a start of a new novel on here, but it had a few offensive things on it that I found on a random website. Someone on here found them offensive and it got deleted, I'm telling everyone that I'm sorry and that I didn't come up with the stuff, and I didn't read it all, so I didn't know that it had such extreme stuff in it that I wouldn't ever post on here on purpose.

02-06-2009, 10:39 PM
It's okay. We all make mistakes :3  You are only human, after all!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-06-2009, 10:50 PM
;_;
Apparently I'm not over my 'Everything seems like twilight related' phase yet XD

02-06-2009, 11:05 PM
(02-06-2009 10:39 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:It's okay. We all make mistakes :3  You are only human, after all!

Thanks Jen! *karma* :3

03-06-2009, 03:11 AM
WOOT!  Big Grin  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Oh yeah, I read your post before it got deleted. Honestly, I was more surprised on how you came up with that list than anything else. But next time you really should cite your source, so that we don't leave it up to our own imagination in figuring it out what you meant. Plus, if you copy + pasted, it would be considered plagiarism in the first place, and that is definitely not good.

But its okay that you made the mistake. As Jen said, your only human and we make mistakes Smile You're totally forgiven from me at least Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-06-2009, 08:26 AM
But didn't you say you were working on the novel yourself? So technicially, it's not yours. And you lied to us
Confused
03-06-2009, 08:57 AM
That's fine, so long as you understand why I removed it? Anything that promotes this kind of thing is not welcome.

You're fine to repost your work, so long as it doesn't suggest that these types of disorders are in any way positive!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...