Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!?!
02-06-2009, 10:54 PM
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!?!
I need help with my Processor its a : Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.53GHZ and i really want to upgrade like make it compatible with the Sims 3 how do i do that? like everything is good except for that. and im ordering the game soon.

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!?!
Mine isnt good enough.  I would love to be able to play the damn game.
03-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Processors are not easy to upgrade yourself. Sorry. {no}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
03-06-2009, 01:37 AM
so would a 8600 GT 512 MB DDR2 be good?

03-06-2009, 04:57 AM
Ugh.  I hate this Sad

How much would it cost to upgrade it?
03-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Upgrading a processor is not as easy as it may be. Not only do you have to worry about it being compatible with the game (And all of your other applications as well), but it ALSO has to fit into your motherboard. Plus, it isn't as easy as it sounds to actually install it so your better off just going to a professional and having them help you unless if you have a computer wizz in the family.

The cost of one also ranges from like $50-$70-ish to over $100 to well over $200 (All coming from Tigerdirect.com).

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-06-2009, 09:00 AM
As Phoebe said, it's not just a case of taking your old one out and popping in a new one. It's most likely that it would not be compatible with your motherboard, and replacing that would mean it may not be compatible with your current case!

I'd either take it to a professional or do lots of research before spending any cash!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
03-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Good thing my parents are frineds with professional comnputer people.

Bad thing is that I am saving up for Sims 3, and cant fix both.
03-06-2009, 10:46 PM
really? well i thought there would be a way to play the game.. here is a pic of my thingy

[Image: 415WE3XVH1L_SL500_AA247_.jpg]

03-06-2009, 10:59 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...542AA0SPKz

Am i saved?