Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meals For The Sims
26-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Re: Meals For The Sims
Well lucky for you all sims3 will be able to go grocery shopping (and buy individual things) I've seen screen shots with the store (could be a rabbit hole but I doubt it) because it's been stated that you will be able to make recipes and cook (from scratch) for other sims. If your vegitarian, you most likely will be able to shop for what you want and grow your own veggies as well.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 08:58 PM
i don't like the pick ingredients idea... i want to just be able to cook without having to learn recipes

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
26-03-2008, 09:10 PM
(26-03-2008 08:58 PM)eowynrox link Wrote:i don't like the pick ingredients idea... i want to just be able to cook without having to learn recipes

I'm sure there will be an option based on your sims traits. Remember the pizza lover trait? You sims will probably be able to make pizza with certain ingredients or just order them.

Someone who is a natural cook, will most likely enjoy making everything from scratch (unless they are too lazy) grow their own food, and learn their cooking skills faster or want a career in the food business. Things will come easier because they are naturals. I think making recipees are just an option, and ingredients will obviously be EAxis-made. You wont be able to throw in corn, water, and dough and come out with cornbread or something, specific items (which cheats would probably be available eventually) will make different things.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-03-2008, 09:13 PM
it seems soooooo annoying 2 me that u can go to an extremely fancy restaurant and get a meal for the same price as at a crappy diner down the street! TS wut gives?
26-03-2008, 09:13 PM
It'd be cool to choose your pizza toppings when you order delivery...
and you can be vegetarian, no?
26-03-2008, 09:26 PM
(26-03-2008 09:13 PM)FOBluvr987 link Wrote:It'd be cool to choose your pizza toppings when you order delivery...

Yes, you can be vegetarian and I think Vegan too! I wonder what happens when you feed a vegetarian/vegan guest a meal that includes meat? Will they refuse to eat it? Or can you snicker as they eat it without comprehension that their eating meat (if you kind of disguised that there's meat in there, or the Sim is just stupid).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 09:28 PM
(26-03-2008 09:26 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=FOBluvr987 link=topic=630.msg23244#msg23244 date=1206562397]
It'd be cool to choose your pizza toppings when you order delivery...

Yes, you can be vegetarian and I think Vegan too! I wonder what happens when you feed a vegetarian/vegan guest a meal that includes meat? Will they refuse to eat it? Or can you snicker as they eat it without comprehension that their eating meat (if you kind of disguised that there's meat in there, or the Sim is just stupid).
[/quote]
i've tried having TS2 vegetarians but like everything has meat on it so i stopped trying