Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Improved build mode
16-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Improved build mode
If you look at the scans on http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=thesims3 you'll notice that in the picture of the interior of sim homes their are pieces of furniture oriented at all sorts of angles not possible in the old grid system of the sims 2. This has really got me excited, because sometimes the grid system made building homes with restraints that really held back my vision.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: Improved build mode
[glow=red,2,300]actually it is possible in ts2 just hold down ctrl + shift + C without the plusses, and then type in "boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true" with out " and then hit esc and then press < or > to put it at a diagonal direction ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
16-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Well, it IS possible in Sims 2, but in Sims 3 I don't think you have to use cheats.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
16-03-2008, 10:28 PM
I really don't know how I never knew that till you just told me, but still those shoots impress me much more that the screens of the actual sims. I also love the architecture of the town community buildings. I cant wait to build buildings like that.
16-03-2008, 10:31 PM
(16-03-2008 10:26 PM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:Well, it IS possible in Sims 2, but in Sims 3 I don't think you have to use cheats.

Angles will be designed to work better in The Sims 3 unlike in The Sims 2.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I just found this in another thread.
http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=compare
This is more what I mean
16-03-2008, 10:49 PM
In the comparison shots on snotty (posted above), it says the grid might be smaller.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I saw the improvements and the comparisons. This game is going to be sweet.
16-03-2008, 10:59 PM
It was possible in the Sims2 but it really only for show.  :-\ Half the time your sims sat in the object wrong or couldn't even use it. I'm very happy for this new feature.  Big Grin

Thedom98<br />Wow...TS3...I can't wait!
16-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Yea! Or the objects used to go through the walls...I mean...Whats that all about?  Tongue

Coming Soon...