Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Huge bug?
03-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Huge bug?
I was playing TS3 yesterday for the first time, and I was just wondering if anyone elses Sims became bald when their outfits were changed?  Or when you zoomed in closer?  It's getting on my nerves! 

Does anyone, perhaps, know how to correct it?

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Re: Huge bug?
Is it in Create A Sim? It happens to me also but I found a solution.

[Image: 63316073.th.jpg]

-If the lock is unlocked that means it will allow you to choose different hairstyles for different outfits.

[Image: 123qyx.th.jpg]

-If it the lock is locked then the hairstyle you chose will be the hairstyle for all of your outfits.

Lock that lock!
I hope that helps!
Wink

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
03-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Re: Huge bug?
Actually, this happens during gameplay.  =\  ..it's getting a bit better, but its still really annoying.  Maybe there will be a patch out soon.  Smile

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3