• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
03-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Help
How do i switch from 1 family to another on mac
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Re: Help
this is exactly what i've been trying to find out and i'm on a laptop with vista. hopefully somebody will help.  ???
05-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Re: Help
This is from CerealKiller's thread -

(05-06-2009 10:32 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:I had the same exact problem last night too. Let me just upload the game and I'll tell you how to do it in a second (I forgot what it's called xD)

EDIT: Alright, so to go back to birdeyes view, you click the "..." in the corner where you save the game and select "Edit Town". Then in the control panel on the left, there's going to be a button on the upper part of it that has two houses on it. This is called "Change Active Household" say yes to everything and then you can change households and play another family Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]