Login:
or Register
|
I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
|
|
06-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
Has anyone seen it yet? It airs Monday-Thursday at I think 8pm on NBC (?? I don't remember actually). What they did was grab a bunch of Celebrities and dumped them in the Costa Rica jungle and they have to literally camp out and do a food challenge to earn food and such and they are doing it for charity. Its quite interesting and funny! I haven't been able to see all of last night's episode, but there's two reality stars that wanted out like the first night, making comments like "I'm too famous for them, we picked stupid charities in the first place because they don't NEED the money". They eventually left, but then Wednesday on Live TV, they said that they were being stupid and want back in xD I say its their publicists that put them up to it.
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
06-06-2009, 03:53 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
I heard of it. The only reason I heard of it was because Spencer and Hedi Pratt is on there. They will do anything for publicity. Even whine when they get paid by the grands.
Other then that I don't hear about anyone except for Janice Dickson,Shanjaya,and that Chicago governer. |
|||
|
06-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
I don't really care for the show I watch the last episode and Heidi and Spencer left they called themselves a-list celebrities when only thing their on is the hills which is basically a reality show.Spencer got baptized by another celebrity and he actually thought his sins were washed away. Its based on the same show that is in the UK I believe.
|
|||
|
06-06-2009, 04:26 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
Exactly. Those two are really fake. Just like the TV show :/
|
|||
|
06-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
yeah? that sucks
but i still wanna c it! |
|||
|
06-06-2009, 06:12 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
I recorded it. IT was ridiculous XD
I konw 2 of the people on there. The lady who plays Roxy on Hanna Montana, and Sanjiya. They arent even celebs XD |
|||
|
09-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
I know! {lol} I think its on now and I'm just recording it...
I hope Spencer and Hedi don't make it on again, they're ridiculous. But I think its good that they are doing it for charity nonetheless, no matter whose on it xD [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
19-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
I just YouTubed this...XD
The US has the same opening titles as the UK...just a different tune. Wow. XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
Yeah, the US one is based off of the UK one xD Its going on its final week though. I think they should have stayed there longer o___o
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
24-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!
XD I saw the ending of the latest episode because I was waiting for America's Got Talent to go on and I'm glad Sanjaya got eliminated! I watched it for 10 minutes and already got sick of him not wearing any shirts. Yuck XD
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)