Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IT IS True.....
16-03-2008, 11:00 PM
IT IS True.....
Is it true that the sims will be able to go anywhere and I mean anywhere? In sims 2  certain places were blocked-off with an invisible wall. So is it True?
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Re: IT IS True.....
Yep!  Big Grin

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Yes and the best part is you can walk to the shops [or drive?] without any loading screens appearing!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 11:55 PM
In Games for Windows they said that right now only half of the community buildings and shops you can actually walk in and control your sim within the walls. The other half, when your sims go in, your view remains to the exterior but you will be given options as to what exactly your sim will be doing when inside, the main example is work and office buildings. They do say though that by the time the game is relaeased as well as when new expansions are released, more buildings will feature fully viewable and playable interiors. They have confirmed though that every building will be able to entered by your sim, no fake buildings for scenery purpose!
17-03-2008, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2008 12:42 AM by thedom98.)
(16-03-2008 11:55 PM)simgrapes link Wrote:In Games for Windows they said that right now only half of the community buildings and shops you can actually walk in and control your sim within the walls. The other half, when your sims go in, your view remains to the exterior but you will be given options as to what exactly your sim will be doing when inside, the main example is work and office buildings. They do say though that by the time the game is relaeased as well as when new expansions are released, more buildings will feature fully viewable and playable interiors. They have confirmed though that every building will be able to entered by your sim, no fake buildings for scenery purpose!
Wow If that's true, I want to play this game even more! I kinda got bored of Sims 2...I doubt I'll ever get bored of Sims 3.  Wink

Thedom98<br />Wow...TS3...I can't wait!
17-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Along those lines, it sounds cool! Lets do it!
17-03-2008, 01:51 AM
[glow=red,2,300]yup it'll be in the sims 3 not 2 but yes it's true ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 02:28 AM
[glow=red,2,300]I LOVE SEAMLESS NEIGHBORHOODS! ;D ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 03:01 AM