Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gravestone
09-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Re: Gravestone
(07-06-2009 01:11 PM)Lizzie88 link Wrote:Does anyone know how to get the obelisk gravestone? My gravestones only become like the stones in sims 2 even when I have fulfilled my sims lifetime wish.

I'm looking in the guide, and it doesn't mention it anywhere :/

(09-06-2009 03:27 AM)Random Chaos link Wrote:Ohh I thought they were just made for the graveyard. Maybe if you're funeral is an Epic party and you fulfill you're lifetime wish.

Speaking for graves how doI play as a ghost?

Playable? The guide said...

dateline= Wrote:If a loved one died and you have their marker or remains, there is a chance you will get a call from the Landgraab Industies Science Facility. The scientists have developed a way to reverse death! Zoom out to the map and left-click on the science facility. Choose the Restore Ghost option to bring your loved one back from the dead.

Sort of.

It turns out technology isn't perfect. Your loved one is returned to you, but only as a ghost -- a playable ghost.

It returns alive, can gain skills, cook, yada yada yada. And you can do try for a baby, getting ghost babies.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Oh rats I wanted to play as Derek Darling

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
09-06-2009, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 09:28 PM by Lizzie88.)
(09-06-2009 03:27 AM)Random Chaos link Wrote:Ohh I thought they were just made for the graveyard. Maybe if you're funeral is an Epic party and you fulfill you're lifetime wish.

Speaking for graves how doI play as a ghost?

I did also had a funeralparty and that didn't work either. And I think to that the obelisk gravestones only is made for the graveyard that comes with the game.

But, if anyone know something how to get the obelisk gravestone please let me know.
11-06-2009, 01:43 AM
I think I got it you have to save yourself with a death flower see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlqNQt19lk

11-06-2009, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 12:35 PM by Lizzie88.)
(11-06-2009 01:43 AM)Random Chaos link Wrote:I think I got it you have to save yourself with a death flower see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlqNQt19lk

Oh thank you so much! You have really helped me Smile
11-06-2009, 02:01 PM
{clap}

Happy I could help

11-06-2009, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009 03:32 PM by Lizzie88.)
Now something happend here, I saved my sim with a death flower and the gravestones like in sims 2 came back. I did get the obelisk gravestone first and then not. Do I need something special again?
12-06-2009, 12:36 AM
So they need to have a death flower in the inventory to get an obelisk?
06-09-2009, 11:14 PM
maybe it's the head of the family?

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Ive gotten the Obelisk Smile

You have to have completed the LTW, and be rich.  Then the urn will be gold encrusted, and you get the awesome gravestone Smile