The Haunted House
10-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Re: The Haunted House
i love it, great job Wink

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2009, 11:38 PM
I love it. You've done a fantasic job so far! Can't wait for the Chapter 2.
11-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Loved the update! I can't wait for more!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-06-2009, 01:11 AM
yet another awesome update Smile
can't wait for the next update

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
14-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Great start! Big Grin

I can't wait to see how the story goes.
17-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Great Update! I can't wait to see which job she gets. Smile

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
23-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks guys! Sorry for the late update, it's the middle of the holidays up here. Anyway, here goes!

Chapter II
It Starts

'Maybe I should just wait a while...' Thought Maria. She was standing in Central Park, clutching her guitar close to her. The theatre was holding an audition, both actors and musicians where wanted, and Maria had decided long ago that she would one day stand on a stage, playing her music to screaming fans. You had to start somewhere though and she hoped she could start with nailing that audition. She wasn't feeling very good about it though.

'I haven't even really thought about what I should do... I don't even remember if they asked everyone to prepare a piece or not.' She said to herself as she started to bite her nails out of anxiety. After a while she decided that she would let the people around her decide. She would start to play the first song she could think of, and if anyone liked it she would go to the audition and play that song. If no-one liked it she would go home and eat sugar packets.

[Image: Screenshot-39.jpg]

She started to play. The song was a simple one, the first song she had ever learned on her own, but it had a gripping melody that caused several people to stop and listen for a while. No-one cheered, but no-one booed either. Eventually she felt secure enough to go to the audition.

'You're not quite what we're looking for, but we are willing to offer you a job.'
That's what they had told her after her "performance".  She had made a complete fool out of herself. When it had been her turn Maria had been so nervous that she dropped the guitar three times total, messed up the chords completely and she sang so far off key one man laughed out loud. A winner would never have done that! But she did accept the job, reluctantly. She was now a hired Fan. A hired Fan! She was paid to pretend to like different bands as well as help out backstage etc... But she knew that you had to start at the bottom, and she was experienced at surviving at the bottom. After a long day of struggling and moping, she went to sleep.

[Image: Screenshot-42-1.jpg]

That night she wasn't sure if she slept, she was certain she heard sounds from downstairs. The sound of chairs being shuffled, showers run and a egg-clock going 'Bing'. There shouldn't be any sounds, so I must be dreaming she reasoned.

The next day she faced a surprise as soon as she went into the dining-room. Last night she had done nothing for dinner but a peanut butter-jelly sandwich and a glass of water, and she had washed the dished after that. And yet there was a dirty soup plate and a book she did not remember reading, or even buying for that matter, at the dinner table. In the kitchen there where even more dirty dishes.

[Image: Screenshot-44-1.jpg]

Out of curiosity she checked the fridge. Yup, there where definitely less groceries in there.

[Image: Screenshot-48-1.jpg]

She made her breakfast and sat down at the table, eyeing the alien plate and book suspiciously. She did not remember making soup for years, last time she had just gotten some burnt goo and since then she never tried to cook soup again. And yet... There it was. A clearly used soup plate.

[Image: Screenshot-45-1.jpg]

'Okay. What do I do now?' She said to herself. 'Do I tell someone? No. Why would I? No-one would listen twice, right? I can't tell mom, even if she does believe me she'll just get worried...' She pondered the problem for a while, then she got up, washed all the dishes, put the book in the bookcase and decided to wait until she did anything else. After all, she thought, it might get interesting. With a slight smile on her lips, she went to work.

[Image: Screenshot-51-1.jpg]

Chapter II
End

Thanks for reading again guys!

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
24-06-2009, 02:30 AM
It looks like its getting more interesting by the update! Can't wait until the next one!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
25-06-2009, 09:22 PM
I LOVE IT!! its sooo good! i can't wait for the next update!! omg i love it ~!
25-06-2009, 09:32 PM
that was an awesome update! can't wait

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P