Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Andersons
10-06-2009, 05:03 AM
The Andersons
Now, I just installed TS3 today and I'm in love with it already. Anyways, he was first going to just be a sim to test CAS out, but then I got to like him so I decided he needed to have a story ('specially since I've been taking pictures)

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

This is Geof Anderson. He's a Party Animal/Never Nude/Artistic/Friendly/Vegetarian who wants to be a Rock Star. He loves tofu dogs, Indie music, and the colour blue.

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

Really likes the colour blue. Wink

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

So, he wanted to both join the music career and learn how to play the guitar, so I decided to go ahead and pay the money for him to take a class and join the career afterwards.

Anyways, so while he was at the theater, these two old people were practically lining up at the door. (I was thinking they were waiting for the show at noon)

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

But then they left.

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

Then he came out and received his lifetime points. ^_^ (He went back in to get a job, but I didn't get a cap of it)

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

Hello~ Nurse!

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

I made him go talk to her so that hopefully I can have her number in his cell Wink

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

Friendship is rare. Do you know what I'm sayin' to you? Friendship is rare.

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]

I didn't play their conversation that much but I bet you anything that from their common love of art that she's artistic. (I didn't get a picture of it, but I'm sure she's also a bookworm 'cause she was all "OMFG! BOOKS ARE AWESOME!" XD)

And that's the end so far. I'm not sure if this will be a legacy, but we'll see where these two go from there.

[CENTER][Image: simsig.jpg]
<br />{sims lj | ts3.ea.com profile&nbsp; | the andersons}[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2009, 05:04 AM
Re: The Andersons
Niice.
XD
I gave my opinions to you earlier LOL.

10-06-2009, 09:19 PM
I love it so far! I really do hope you upload more piccy's.
10-06-2009, 09:24 PM
I like it!!  Its really funny XD
10-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Ahah, he really likes blue.
10-06-2009, 11:38 PM
wow! lots of blue.
11-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Wow, he does like the color blue! It 'tis awesome!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Thanks all! I was playing again and it turns out he's more about the aqua, but I don't feel like redecorating the entire house. {lol}

[CENTER][Image: simsig.jpg]
<br />{sims lj | ts3.ea.com profile&nbsp; | the andersons}[/center]
11-06-2009, 05:18 PM
lol ! i like aqua more than blue too!  Big Grin
11-06-2009, 08:23 PM
(11-06-2009 02:43 AM)oʎɐɯ link Wrote:Thanks all! I was playing again and it turns out he's more about the aqua, but I don't feel like redecorating the entire house. {lol}

xD Well, Aqua is a FORM of blue, so it doesn't matter much in the long run I suppose Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]