Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else annoyed about toddler's choice of clothing?
10-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Anyone else annoyed about toddler's choice of clothing?
Maybe i'm missing something but I find it entirely convienant, yet boring that you cannot use a changing table in the sims 3. Therefore, your toddler wears what they are given at their birthdays. It may have been too much to feed, change, bathe, and get thrown up on in the sims 2 but I find it too convienant in the sims 3. Anyone else feel the same way?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Re: Anyone else annoyed about toddler's choice of clothing?
Todlers in there birthday suts? Cool

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
10-06-2009, 11:58 PM
All you have to do is while playing the toddler, click on a dresser and "Plan Outfit" will appear and you can pick their outfits and such. Same goes for the mirror to change their hair.

However, I do enjoy the fact that there are no dirty diapers laying around and no bottles to get/pick up xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Hmmm I must have a glitch because I cannot do that at all....

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Ohhhh I have to PLAY the toddler. Opps hehe- I thought I had to have a parent or teen to hold the toddler and change him.... I'll try that.

11-06-2009, 08:15 PM
lol! 'tis okay. I know, its weird having it changed like that. But it should work.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
08-06-2011, 01:32 AM
RE: Anyone else annoyed about toddler's choice of clothing?
Well I actually played The Sims 3 first, so when I saw the changing table on TS2 I was like 'What the freak is that all about?' Yeah, I like it better in TS3 O.o