Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Terminator 4 Salvations
09-06-2009, 03:06 PM
The Terminator 4 Salvations
The Terminator franchise is what got me interested in the movies in the first place. The first was a suspenseful cyberpunk thriller, and the second became my favorite movie of all time. The third fell short of intelligence but still solid nonetheless, and the TV series was a good addition to the franchise. Nearing the end of May, the fourth and latest film addition of the beloved sci-fi franchise will open, and viewers are in for a sheer summer spectacle.
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Re: The Terminator 4 Salvations
(09-06-2009 03:06 PM)pooxenteess link Wrote:The Terminator franchise is what got me interested in the movies in the first place. The first was a suspenseful cyberpunk thriller, and the second became my favorite movie of all time. The third fell short of intelligence but still solid nonetheless, and the TV series was a good addition to the franchise. Nearing the end of May, the fourth and latest film addition of the beloved sci-fi franchise will open, and viewers are in for a sheer summer spectacle.
i seen the movie on saturday and it was AWSUME(mccafe commericial...i'm lovin the commercial haha)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
12-06-2009, 09:43 AM
i just came back from seeing it i want Arnold Snawznigger(SP?) back

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

12-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Did Arnie make a Cameo? I heard rumors he had a tiny part.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
13-06-2009, 04:11 AM
(12-06-2009 02:09 PM)Matt link Wrote:Did Arnie make a Cameo? I heard rumors he had a tiny part.
Yes about 3-5 minutes

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P