Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking to Work/School
21-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Walking to Work/School
Well, seeing as you can actually see where sims are working/going to school, Don't you think they'd be able to walk?

It'd be best if they lived close, but if they wanted to, do you think they could walk?

Seamless neighbourhood and all that.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Re: Walking to Work/School
How would the school bus appear out of no where now!
21-03-2008, 09:10 PM
can doctors work @ the hospital? cool!!! that would be awesome. then if a doctor's wife had a baby she would come in to the hospital and then he could assist her Smile
24-03-2008, 11:24 PM
That would make more sense if Sims were able to work to school if it was literally around the corner XD. Maybe you can click on that sim and they'll be an option to walk to school or something  Smile

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
24-03-2008, 11:25 PM
(24-03-2008 11:24 PM)SenjakuTenshi05 link Wrote:That would make more sense if Sims were able to work to school if it was literally around the corner XD. Maybe you can click on that sim and they'll be an option to walk to school or something  Smile

i hope
24-03-2008, 11:29 PM
I think there should be an option. "Walk to class/school" kids to it all the time!
"Take child to school" like in nightlife except it should be an option with or without being late!
"Take schoolbus/carpool" It would be cool if teens could drive their siblings to class, or carpool with their friends. (they should be allowed after like the teen aged stage) or "teach to drive" that would be funny, they would start out crappy, and run into things.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
24-03-2008, 11:30 PM
(24-03-2008 11:29 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I think there should be an option. "Walk to class/school" kids to it all the time!
"Take child to school" like in nightlife except it should be an option with or without being late!
"Take schoolbus/carpool" It would be cool if teens could drive their siblings to class, or carpool with their friends. (they should be allowed after like the teen aged stage) or "teach to drive" that would be funny, they would start out crappy, and run into things.
yeah! the teens just are magically amazing drivers.
27-03-2008, 02:46 AM
(21-03-2008 09:07 PM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:Well, seeing as you can actually see where sims are working/going to school, Don't you think they'd be able to walk?

It'd be best if they lived close, but if they wanted to, do you think they could walk?

Seamless neighbourhood and all that.
That would be so cool I think since sims can walk to the store and stuff they will probley be able to walk to shcool too. Smile
27-03-2008, 02:51 AM
It was also be cool if your sims could visit other sims at work. Than they hangout during lunch break or something and parents could pick up they're kids early from school.

Never settle for less!
27-03-2008, 07:53 AM
(21-03-2008 09:09 PM)Rena link Wrote:How would the school bus appear out of no where now!
That's a good point, I think there should be like a bus station and the bus comes out of the building instead of coming out of nowhere, and then at the end of the day they go back in... Hey, hey, hey! What about trains? I mean would trains ever be necessary? If so then they would be cool as!