Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update from my game.
13-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Update from my game.
Before you even look at my pics, or say anything about them, I know the graphics are crap, I have no money to buy a new card, but i'm not bothered for now, as long as I can actually experience the game...

P/S; My house is so small, yet my family has so much money...I just don't want to spend it {lol}

So we started with myself and my best friend. I have no pictures for this. I 'accidentally' impregnated her, and our daughter Demi-Leigh Foulstone was born. [Please note; I was not married to Hannah, we were only together and had a child...but we never did get married]

She grew into a toddler, child blahblahblah...

When she grew into a teen, she found her true love. Benjamin Lindsay [I think that's how you spell his name...maybe not XD].

Anyways, here we have myself & my daughter.

[Image: S1.png]

Aww, how sweet.

Too bad I was about to die...I lived until I was 91 days old.

[Image: S7.png]

[Image: S8.png]

So whilst my wife, Hannah, was typing up her...whatever number of novel...

[Image: S2.png]

Our daughter Demi-Leigh decided to rebel and stay out past her curfew. Very good genius...doing your homework.

[Image: S3.png]

Uh-oh...Well that's clearly what you get for staying out late.

[Image: S4.png]

[Image: S5.png]

Here comes mother to give her a lecture...

[Image: S6.png]

Lalala, days pass, Hannah gets her 26th novel done...Swimming in cash. Then Hannah & Ben grow into Young Adults, and then Ben pops the question. Demi-Leigh Foulstone is now Demi-Leigh Lindsay.

[Image: S9.png]

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Re: Update from my game.
Cool, thats awesome!

You should make yourself a playable ghost Tongue
13-06-2009, 11:13 PM
i think your graphics look the same as everyone else Smile but nice job love it Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
13-06-2009, 11:16 PM
(13-06-2009 11:13 PM)BubbleSim(xxSimsloverxx) link Wrote:i think your graphics look the same as everyone else Smile but nice job love it Tongue

Lol, thanks Smile

All of my settings are actually on Low.

Coming Soon...
14-06-2009, 12:18 AM
If thats low, then sweet Tongue
14-06-2009, 12:58 AM
(14-06-2009 12:18 AM)B-rad The Fanatic! link Wrote:If thats low, then sweet Tongue

XD I would have them all on High, but it lags really bad when I have that...So yeah...XD

Coming Soon...
14-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Well, Low looks great lol

I wouldnt mind that
14-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Wow, awesome family! My Role family was like the whole "not married" thing for a while too xD

That's amazing how many novels that's been written though o_o Your family MUST be rich xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
14-06-2009, 01:31 PM
(14-06-2009 02:35 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:That's amazing how many novels that's been written though o_o Your family MUST be rich xD

She wrote 34 novels in her lifetime. She's on the verge of keeling over now. She's 92 days old! XD

I think she gets $65,000 every Sunday, for her books.

Anywhoo...Gonna update in a few minutes.

Coming Soon...
14-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!

The time has come where Demi-Leigh and Benjamin start thinking about having children...

[Image: S10.png]

[Image: S11.png]

Of course, the lullaby plays, and Demi-Leigh is now pregnant!

Now let's fast forward a bit...Days have passed, and Demi-Leigh has now finally given birth, as we can see here, she has twin girls. [In the cribs] She named them Jade & Jane.

[Image: S12.png]

And now she thinks that she deserves some time alone!

[Image: S13.png]

[Image: S14.png]

Okay let's fast forward some more.

It's the twins' birthday, let's enjoy some cake.

[Image: S15.png]

Doesn't seem like Demi-Leigh cares much about her children, she just seems to hand them to Grandma.

[Image: S17.png]

[Image: S16.png]

But she does like to fix things.

[Image: S19.png]

Whilst all this is happening, daddy is in the kitchen teaching Jane how to talk.

[Image: S18.png]

Seems like Jade is having too much fun...

[Image: S22.png]

[Image: S23.png]

And then daddy heads off to work as a Paramedic...

[Image: S21.png]

Leaving Demi-Leigh with Jade & Jane...but of course...Grandma is still there Wink

[Image: S20.png]

"You have the children, i'm off out!"

[Image: S24.png]

Yeah, I just love being random. XD

Coming Soon...