Login:
or Register
|
The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
|
|
14-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
Created By: [color=blue]TheSidDog
Check this video out, it's called Black Widow Garden Flower...and I'm sure you'll be able to figure out why it's called that. I'm so glad to see TSD back with more machinima, and I will say, this is by far the best piece I have seen from TS2 and TS3 put together. So here you go, Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib48rpz7U5c [color=DARKMAGENTA]TheSidDog has also released a 'tutorial' on how to do some of the tricks featured in his video, such as the camera being slowed down & how to get your sim electrocuted on cue. Check it out [color=red]here! If you have any great machinima links, please feel free to post them here in this thread. Coming Soon... |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
Created By: [color=green]Pyronium3
This video is called 'Dramatic Lunch', it's actually very random, but the style used here makes it VERY good & interesting. It just pulls you in...like the title states, it's Dramatic! And here we have...Dramatic Lunch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmV6az0hm7g Coming Soon... |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
haha! those were awesome
the first was so mysterious and interesting and the second was just hilarious {lol} I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
I just watched the widow one on YT, I love it! I love all Sid dog's movies
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
Awesome stuff!
![]() I so envy people who can run everything on High Quality! |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
(14-06-2009 10:41 PM)Earth Girl link Wrote:Awesome stuff! Same here...but I'm hoping to get a new graphics card by the end of Summer! XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
14-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
(14-06-2009 10:41 PM)Earth Girl link Wrote:Awesome stuff!Same! My dad promised to get me a new video card, tho. (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
15-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
I'd give quite a bit to have breakfast lunch and dinner all dramatic like that...
I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome. |
|||
|
15-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
I envy them for being able to put things together so well! I'll add my finished product here, it's not as nearly as good as theirs but it's my own and I like it so far
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnq3mfcpR_8 New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
15-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Machinima Thread!
Added them all to SimsVids, as you should have done Mike!! Slacker...
I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
