Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ultimate Profile - Support?
15-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Profile - Support?
Well, I redid my ultimate profile recently and I just keep noticing that there's alot of
backgrounds I can't get because it doesn't support the most myspace backgrounds.
So..what exactly does it support? ???
It takes me a long time to find a background that I like plus fits in the profile.

Help with that would be appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Re: Ultimate Profile - Support?
Every background should be able to go on your profile, it's just a case of putting the right code in...I think...XD

Coming Soon...
15-06-2009, 07:21 PM
HTML and CSS are supported. {yes}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-06-2009, 07:32 PM
No. Like theres all kninds of Myspace backgrounds like version 1, version 2, skinny, etc.
They all don't work.
15-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Oooh...I get it.

Well, being realistic, the profiles weren't designed to mimic MySpace, so a lot of things won't work, unfortunately. Smile

Coming Soon...
15-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Yea, I figured but could we do something to make it easier or whatever?

Another question was how to you get gif's or text on the top of the profile?
Like on Jeremiahs profile is says We've passed the point of no return...
Helpiee Big Grin
15-06-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't think so, you'd probably just have to play about with the codes to see what happens.

And to do that, you enter your images or text into the 'Customization' box.

Coming Soon...
15-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow, it's seriously that simple? XD. I is dumdum ahah.

And okay. At least I know now. Smile
15-06-2009, 07:53 PM
(15-06-2009 07:42 PM){ мιѕѕу-ℓιѕнα } link Wrote:Another question was how to you get gif's or text on the top of the profile?
Like on Jeremiahs profile is says We've passed the point of no return...
Helpiee Big Grin

All I did was type the text into the "Customization" box and used some HTML code to make it look all bold and pretty Big Grin

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Kay. Thanks guys Big Grin