Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Couple questions...
18-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Couple questions...
Could EA come out with an update to allow players to play with each other?  And why won't my iTunes music work with custom music in the game?

If your right on money and really want something, sign up for this! Do a couple offers and get something free. Or just do it to support me lol.<br /><br />http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1006406
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Re: Couple questions...
1. They could, but they probably won't because they could create a new game and get more money that way.

2. If your iTunes music is "locked" (meaning if you try to play it on other computers and have to authenticate it, since it has DRM on it), it is simply because of that. The software that they lock the music with will only allow it to play on iTunes and no where else.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
18-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Re: Couple questions...
Thanks. I found out how to play my iTunes music. If anyone's wondering, iTunes tool drm away awhile ago and it only works with the music without DRM.
1. Open iTunes and go to edit>general
2. Change import setting from ACC Encoder to MP3      Encoder

If your right on money and really want something, sign up for this! Do a couple offers and get something free. Or just do it to support me lol.<br /><br />http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1006406