Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pleasant view Rp.
25-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Pleasant view Rp.
I thought it would be really cool to have a pleasant view RP  {blush} We will be "Playing" all the families in the sims 2 pleasant view. So we'll start in alphabetical order and the stories

1.Broke
Brandi, and her sons Dustin, Beau, and her Unborn Son Broke make up the Broke household. She is the daughter of Bob Newbie and Betty Newbie. She's trying to take care of her children on her own after her husband's death. Her son Dustin is a troubled teen who's doing badly in school and is in the Criminal Career. He is dating Angela Pleasant. How will brandi manage?

2.Caliente
Sisters Dina and Nina. They moved into town the day before Bella disapeared, and many rumors say they caused her disapearance. Dina Caliente is dating Mortimer Goth, but only for the money. Nina Caliente is in love with Don Lothario but doesn't know that he's dating her, his maid Kaylynn Langerak, her own sister Dina, and is engaged to Cassandra Goth. If Dina gets what she wants how will Nina bare on her own.

3.Dreamer
Darren and his son Dirk. Darren Dreamer is raising his son Dirk on his own ever since his wife, Darleen Dreamer, died. Darren is secretly in love with Cassandra Goth, but she's engaged to Don Lothario and only likes him as a friend. Dirk is dating Lilith Pleasant. Can Darren beat the cougar to the ring?

4.Goth
Mortimer, his daughter Cassandra and son Alexander are trying to recover from Bella's disappearance. Mortimer is dating Dina Caliente, but she only wants his money. Cassandra is engaged to Don Lothario, but he only wants her father's money. With these situations going on who is going to care for Alexander?

5.Lothario
Don, the local womanizer is around trying to date as many girls as he can find but will his conscious every pick up on him?

6.Pleasant
The pleasants are anything pleasant BUT pleasant, Daniel Pleasant and Mary-Sue, and their twin daughters Angela and Lilith. Daniel is having an affair with the maid Kaylynn without Mary-Sue, his workaholic wife, knowing. Mary-sue is too caught up in her work for her family and besides the twins hating each other they have some issues in their love life to catch up with.

Inside the order of the families - each sim should be Role played. So first we will play Brandi broke first then Dustin then Dina then Nina and so on. Only children and older will be role played. When you role play don't make this so easy for the sims.. make yourself feel bad for them, make the sims want revenge on each other so... DRAMA!

I'll start with Brandi Broke. (Btw nobody can official claim a sim so you can post-read the next post-then post again)

The moon towered up in the sky as I heard Beau's cries in the middle of the night.I found the milk inside Dustin's room once again.. He always likes to hide it just to make my day worse That's what I think at least, ever since Skip had an "accident" with the pool ladder Dustin's become such a rebel.  I tried to hug Dustin good luck for the first day of going back to school but he walked away when I opened up my arms. I sat in my room and cried but I stopped because I ran to the bathroom to puke. Beau looked at me in concern as he spoke to me in his Native tongue.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Re: Pleasant view Rp.
Meanwhile, In the Caliente house the sisters had just finsihed seducing a local townie and gettin dressed when Dina noticed that she was late for work!
"Damn!" She cursed and bolted through the door.
Nina shook her head... but now she could have some alone time with the gardener...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
07-07-2009, 04:50 AM
"I'll whoop your butt!" cried Dirk as he and his dad, Daren played another round of SSX3.
"Your dreaming, Squirt. Your goin' down!" *ringring* "I'll get it" said Daren. Daren got up and went to the phone.
"Hello?" "Stay away from Cassandra" said a raspy, dark voice. "Who is this?" said Daren a little freaked out. "Stay away from Cassandra" it repeated, and the line went dead.
07-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Cassandra put up her hair and ran to answer the phone
"Hello?" A raspy voice said "Yeah Don?" "I was wondering if you wanted to come by my place and jump in the jacuzzi or something" "Sure! I'll be there after i gussy up"
Mortimer played the piano slowly and creepily as Alexander entered the bus and Cassie left to don's.

07-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Don kissed her slowly with passion. "Bye, Babe" he called as the gorgeous blonde walked away.
He then proceeded to hurry and change his clothes and wipe off the bright red lipstick from his face and chest.
He re-styled his hair and spritzed on some more cologne. "Lookin' good" said Don admiring his toned body.
The doorbell rang. "Coming!" said Don ready to once again turn the charm on.
08-07-2009, 02:33 AM
The twins rode the school bus and Mary-sue went to work while Daniel Dressed up for Kaylnn the maid. "Hey Daniel, I was wondering if you wanted me to stick around a bit?" Kaylnn asked daniel "Sure" he said as he signaled to the bedroom. Things got naughty when Mary-sue came home from work and caught him. "Ho-honey what are you doing here!?" he shivered in fear
"I got a promotion you disguisting pig!" Kaylnn walked away but not fast enough, Mary sue grabbed her by her long black hair as they started kicking,scratching, and fist throwing.

08-07-2009, 05:29 PM
{Sidenote: Wow, that was violent Andrew Tongue}

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Brandi in pain as the contractions became closer and sharper.
"Mom, would you please just go to the hospital. I'm trying to concentrate on not doing my homework." said Dustin extremely annoyed. "It's a little hard since I can't walk! Could you just call the emergency number?!?!?" "Ugh, fine. Wheres the phone" "I DON'T KNOW, FIND IT!" "Chill mom, your acting totally uncool." he said after finding the phone and dialing the number. "911 what is your emergency?" "Uhm, my mom is going to have a baby..right now" "We'll send an ambulance right over. We know the adress and number to call you back for any complications" "Uh, thanks." he said putting down the phone. "Those people are creeps!"
*PIN-PON-PIN-PON* "Kay mom, the ambulance is here. Have fun" smiled Dusting sarcastically. "I'm sure I will." replied Brandi rolling her eyes. ----
08-07-2009, 05:43 PM
(S.N:lol and that was comical Alisha Tongue)

Dina walked up the steps to Mortimer's Mansion. "Hey Morty-boo" Said Dina "Hey honey would you like to come in... its cold outside and your legs must be freezing" Dina walked in and gave Mortimer a long passionate kiss. Things got a little naughty later on that night since Alex went to beau's house and Cassandra was with Darren. Don put his arms around Nina as they kissed when Nina broke the news "Don... I'm not sure whats going on but when i came home from work i seen you with my sister and I-I I don't know what to say to her.

08-07-2009, 08:20 PM
{ Tongue}

"That was weird.." thought Darren. "Common Dad! Let's play. My shoes are going out of style waiting for you." said Dirk with a smirk on his face. "Since when do you care about fashion?" asked Darren. "Since..well..you know how I said
I always wanted to be a fireman?" "Ya, and you'll be a great one at that. Wow, to think our family will have a fireman in it. What an honorable job. Ya know? I'm so proud of you son, wanting to help those in need." "Dad." said Dirk. "Yes son?" said Darren with a grin on his face. "I don't want to be a fireman anymore. I want to be a fashion designer. Designing all kinds of new clothes and fads." Darren was shocked. He was speechless...in a bad way. "Son I thought you where all set up to be a fireman." "I was, but now I changed my mind." "Your gonna waste all your hard work on making some honkytonky peices of nothings to scantily clad too skinny models with weird hairstyles?!?!" said Darren getting angry. Dirk was shocked and hurt by his father's angry reaction. "You don't understand anything!" he shouted and he stormed out of the house to go see Lilith.
09-07-2009, 10:25 PM
{ Tongue Tongue }

Mortimer smiled widely as he bought a 25K Diamond ring for Dina. Cassandra didn't look too happy about the money he spending on the "Blond bimbo" Cass calls her. "Dad.. I don't think you should do this..." Cassandra slipped out before she could stop it "What!?" Mortimer shouted Cassandra restated her opinion weaker. "You have the nerve to say your opinion on my marriage but when its you and that pig you don't want to hear a word!" Cassandra teared in her room as she stared out the window to don's home. Alexander stood in shock as he's never seen an argument like this breakout in the house Alex went to comfort his big sister but he started to cry along her when he thought about replacing his mother who he only knew up to his toddler years.