Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 QUESTION PLEASE HELP
28-06-2009, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 06:01 AM by BabiiBri.)
Sims 2 QUESTION PLEASE HELP
Umm i have a question i bought the sims 2 and  i lost the code that ur supposed to use to install with and a problem came up and i unstalled it and now i cant install it.

What DO I DO?????
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP
First, can you please not type in all caps in the title? And second, you'll need to either A) Buy a new game or B) contact EA and go through their mess to get a new code.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
28-06-2009, 05:56 AM
wats wrong with typin in caps its my topic
28-06-2009, 06:10 AM
It sounds like you are yelling at everyone. It isn't a good idea. Plus, you might get faster responses by not typing in all caps.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
30-06-2009, 10:58 AM
There is a lil cheat to get past it Wink

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't just to warn you

Ok if you know someone with the game too get the code off, but DO NOT register it online if they have too.

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
30-06-2009, 08:47 PM
I don't believe that[^] will work. Each game has their own, unique serial code, so using someone else's may not be an option.

You'll have to find your code, BabiiBri.

Or, if you have any expansion packs for The Sims 2, you could always borrow the base game off of a friend to install. Once you install your expansion packs, you'll no longer need the base game, so you can return it to your friend and play using the CD of the newest installed expansion pack. (:
30-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Like I said sometimes it works...It worked for my friend but didn't work for another... {unsure}

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
30-06-2009, 11:16 PM
thanks for everyone that posted and tried helpin me solve this problem i have like 4 out of the 5 codes
25-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I had this problem with one of my EPs and sadly couldn't find a way of getting a new code so went onto ebay and brought a replacement game.

If you have registered the game online then ea should be able to find the code.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
25-07-2009, 05:53 PM
(28-06-2009 06:10 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:It sounds like you are yelling at everyone. It isn't a good idea. Plus, you might get faster responses by not typing in all caps.

Thank you, Phoebe Smile
I edited this topic, so that the name of the thread is no longer in all caps.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie