Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 QUESTION PLEASE HELP
26-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP
(25-07-2009 05:53 PM)Majick ♥ link Wrote:[quote author=Phoebe link=topic=6704.msg254114#msg254114 date=1246165830]
It sounds like you are yelling at everyone. It isn't a good idea. Plus, you might get faster responses by not typing in all caps.

Thank you, Phoebe Smile
I edited this topic, so that the name of the thread is no longer in all caps.
[/quote]
POWER ABUSE! JK Jen lol
I had a problem likes this with another EA game and since it was registered EA found the code for me  Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Re: Sims 2 question please help
Even though each game comes with it's own unique code, you can still use any code with your game.  I've done it >_>  My sister lives in OH and I'm in DE, I went to visit one summer she didn't have her TS2 installed, and I asked why.  She told me she lost her code to her game.

I keep a notebook with all my Sims games codes, cheats, etc. on me, especially since there was the boolprop cheat I had just discovered that I wanted to show my sister how to use.  So I had her install her game, using my base game code, and it worked just fine.  She got her game back, and I taught her the wonders of boolprop x3

Until you can afford to buy a new copy yourself if you have any friends who still have their codes try using one of theirs or if you have the game registered, call EA and they can get the code for you.

Keep in mind when installing if it asks to register the game, SAY NO.  Unless it's your own copy, never register a friend's code, especially if they may have already registered it.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP
How are you going to edit my post i put it in caps big deal