Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
thesims3.com - Shocked?
16-03-2008, 11:41 PM
thesims3.com - Shocked?
When all the sites started posting about thesims3.com and the little message that was left saying Opening March 19th, were you shocked about this announcement? I certainly was, I wasn't expecting an announcement like this to be made for at least another two months. It came early on my behalf, what about you?  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Re: thesims3.com - Shocked?
Haha.

I was, if not shocked, very excited.

I spent the next few days spending LITERALLY hours combing BBS post after post... Hey, I've been sick since Monday. I found out about TS3 on Tuesday, I believe. I have nothing better to do Smile
16-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I was very excited too! I spent at least 10 mins staring at my screen at the sexy plumbob that was staring at me  Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 11:54 PM
yes, that incredibly sexy plumbob. o_0

actually, it really is beautiful.

it makes me think that everyone's plumbob is going to be slightly different depending on personality.

But yes.

I was shocked that the site even existed.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
16-03-2008, 11:55 PM
I knew the site existed last year as EA had already bought the domain but to see the site become live and more alive on wednesday will be so fun!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 01:24 AM
do you think the server will overload on wednesday? lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
17-03-2008, 01:26 AM
(17-03-2008 01:24 AM)holisox link Wrote:do you think the server will overload on wednesday? lol

Probably.  Big Grin
17-03-2008, 01:39 AM
;D Sad :o ??? :Smile Tongue :-[ :-X :-\ :-* Big Grin Smile
Definetely all of these emotions Smile I was very happy though, because I cannot wait until Sims 3!
17-03-2008, 01:48 AM
[glow=red,2,300]I was shocked and excited because i didn't think this would come for months ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 01:26 PM
I was having computer problems for a few days, so I found out about it through Snooty Sims before actually visiting the official website, so it wasn't much a feeling of surprise but more of pure excitement. (Of course, after the magazine articles and interviews, it's still half excitement and half thought. I want more information on some of the new systems and how they'll work as a whole.)

Obsessive Little Otaku<br /><br />Ask if you want to know what I like.