Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Greggs Family Legacey
02-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Re: The Greggs Family Legacey
(02-07-2009 05:25 PM)imdyinginside link Wrote:lol XD Man if I get pregnant I hope I look like her {lol}

You mean Oddly thin? LOL I hope the glitch goes away

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2009, 07:34 PM
(02-07-2009 07:26 PM)JenniferJAJ link Wrote:[quote author=imdyinginside link=topic=6745.msg254995#msg254995 date=1246551948]
lol XD Man if I get pregnant I hope I look like her {lol}

[/quote]
Yh it would be alot better XD

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
02-07-2009, 09:21 PM
(02-07-2009 07:26 PM)JenniferJAJ link Wrote:[quote author=imdyinginside link=topic=6745.msg254995#msg254995 date=1246551948]

[/quote]

Haha who doesn't want to be oddly thin while having a baby? XD

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
02-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Samantha dateline=' Wrote:link=topic=6745.msg255044#msg255044 date=1246566115]
[quote author=JenniferJAJ link=topic=6745.msg255030#msg255030 date=1246559160]
[quote author=imdyinginside link=topic=6745.msg254995#msg254995 date=1246551948]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You should watch "I didnt know I was pregnant" Thats like...oddly thin people having babies they didnt know about!!! xDD

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
02-07-2009, 10:10 PM
(02-07-2009 10:08 PM)JenniferJAJ link Wrote:[quote author=Samantha =] link=topic=6745.msg255044#msg255044 date=1246566115]
[quote author=JenniferJAJ link=topic=6745.msg255030#msg255030 date=1246559160]
[quote author=imdyinginside link=topic=6745.msg254995#msg254995 date=1246551948]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You should watch "I didnt know I was pregnant" Thats like...oddly thin people having babies they didnt know about!!! xDD
[/quote]

haha yeah i've seen it
or it's the bigger people.
it's crazy.

03-07-2009, 11:12 AM
:lol: If there is such a thing as being thin and preg at the same time they are too lucky XD

*takes brain out of head and puts in thin preg girl's body* XD

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
03-07-2009, 03:43 PM
yeah the people who look like they were really thin but then had a baby the normal way. Then they got pregnant but gained no weight. Tongue

03-07-2009, 05:19 PM
[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

Well I have some BAD news. Well..Some people (Or sims for that matter) may think it good news but I wasn't planning this at all.

first let me tell you what was going on on the other side of the screen: I was playing the Sims when the smoke alarm went off. I realized it was just the shower door open and all the steam had gotten it. It scared me (mainly because the last time that happened was like 3 years ago...) so I got up, forgetting to pause the game, (Yes my own stupidity.) grabbed a towel, ran upstairs and started to fan the alarm. When it finally stopped I went back down stars to find my Sims WooHooing (or what a I thought was WooHooing...) Well, sense it was on Jon's wish list to WooHoo with Isabelle I let it happen. How ever, to my surprise I heard CHIMES afterward. So...

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

He's not even a toddler yet but Ryders gonna be a big brother!!! D: But its bad for me because Im gonna have to get 1 to 3 more cribs (because I got Isabelle the fertility treatment. Oh well. Now for a regular update:

Before the uninvited Babies were made

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

I got a goldfish named Chives (Yeah Drake and Josh Lol) I got it for Ryder hoping it will last at least until his child years, but hes going to have to share it with his 1to 3 younger brothers or sisters. xP

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

Isabelle took up fishing in her own front yard!! LOL! I didnt know you could catch Little Minos in your front yard when you have a pond! Tongue

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

I wanted to take Jon to the park so he could get some extra money so I called a baby sitter. Unlike Samantha =]'s baby sitter he didnt FAIL. XD He passed because he held Ryder even when he wasn't crying.

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

You'll never guess who I saw at the park. Ryan and Rosa! But no Julia. Humph.

After the Uninvited Babies

While Isabelle was at work I again called a baby sitter so Jon could go play in the park but like Samantha =]'s baby sitter this one FAILED.

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

The baby was crying and all she did was play guitar! I had to fire her and get a new one! Lol.

Okay. So. What should I named my new baby/babies. I all ready have one girls name in mind. Thats Roxlyn! Just leave a post telling me 3 names you really like and I'll judge all of them and pick 3 according to the baby/babies gender! Thank you!

03-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I told you D:<
Teenagers fail.
But my favorite little age thingy is the teenager stage. XD

03-07-2009, 08:20 PM
jenn
omg a ghost?
Sam
?
jenn
it just sounded like a ghost came to my house. You know the music
Sam
yep xD
jenn
But,
Why? there are no toumb stones on my lot...
Oh mt gosh..
I missed their birthdays!
DUDE!
There was just music...I think it was a burgalar!
sam
D:
jenn
But I dont see it...
Yupp a Buralar!
It just walked through the gate! WHAT DO I DO?
NO! ITS A GHOST?
sami
CALL THE COPS.
lmfao.
jenn
Jon wants a girl
O
M
G
sami
?
jenn
ONE OF JONS GRANDPAS DIED
Sam
Lmfao.
jenn
HE HAD 3 NOW THERES 2!
sam
I'm sorry?
XD

---
That was how my conversation with Jenn went while she was playing today rofl.