Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Greggs Family Legacey
04-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Re: The Greggs Family Legacey
Wow, looks like you are having an interesting time with this legacy! That stinks with having the uninvited babies though lol. Good luck with that (and hope its only 1 xD)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2009, 04:50 AM
Yupp it was only one and I named him Elias! I'll post pictures tomorrow! Big Grin

And Phoebe: That cat you have as your avatar looks JUST like my cat Boo Kitty! Like the Same Chin. <3 lol

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
04-07-2009, 07:57 AM
AWW! <3 Yeah, his name is Riley and he has his own fan club here xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-07-2009, 07:23 PM
What an interesting legacy/story XD.
Looks like fun.
05-07-2009, 07:43 PM
[Image: Screenshot-43.jpg]

So, I figured out why Isabelle doesnt look very pregnant! Some people have bad or not very good Graphics cards. Unfortunately I am one of those people. I knew why because of these pictures of her in her "pregnant athletic clothes"

[Image: Screenshot-31.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-33.jpg]

This is the same thing that happened when I tried to make really fat sims. You see how her chest kinda sticks out while her head and pants go back? This must mean I cant have fat sims. How ever when Im in CAS I can make really fat sims. It corrected itself after like 2 weeks so this problem may correct itself too. So this is how she walks when shes supposed to be big! Lol

[Image: Screenshot-35.jpg]

xD She leans all the way back and walks around! XD

On to an update!!

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

Still sending Jon to the park to make some money. Its working too! He comes home with like 200 bucks everytime!

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]

I made Isabelle read some books on cooking and gardening. This is her making a fruit Paffet.!

[Image: Screenshot-45.jpg]

Gardening because she found the rare seed in the graveyard. But she has to be level 7 to plant it! So Im making her plant the apple seeds and such.

[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

Keep in mind she's still pregnant in this picture! They were having a "Hold Breath" Contest!

Okay, so, like RIGHT after Jon left for work Isabelle went into Labor.

[Image: Screenshot-40.jpg]

Jon left work early and only made $22 Lol. So I made Isabelle drive herself to the hospital and thankfully it was one boy!

[Image: Screenshot-41.jpg]

Elias Greggs. The first picture I posted was him and his brother on the floor. Im kinda disappointed. I wanted a girl! But Im scared if I get her pregnant again and make her eat nothing but watermelon shes gonna have 3 girls!!!! (Samantha =] says if you make them eat nothing but watermelon through the pregnancy they'll have a better chance at getting a girl.) I'd feel better at continuing this legacey if I play a girl! Lol.

Remember the post Samantha =] did when she was talking to me over yahoo? Well One of Jons Grandpa's did die! He came to our lot!!

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

I was scared! I heard the music and forgot what the music for a burglar was. XP But thats weird.

[Image: Screenshot-44.jpg]

(Elais and his Mommy) So hopefully next pregnancy it will be a girl! Or Im gonna have to keep trying until she gets one! LOL.

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
05-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Awesome! And with the pregnancy, eating 3+ watermelons result in a girl, because each watermelon changes the percentage chances so if you eat enough, it'll turn 100% of having a girl and 0% of a boy. But you got to be REALLY careful to avoid apples because that'd result in boys (which might be the reason why you have had just boys).

05-07-2009, 09:13 PM
omg. All those apple pancakes she ate, xP Darn lol.

05-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Yep, those will do it xD Also, I've read that sims check their inventory before using anything in the fridge to make things so don't keep the apples in their inventory either xDD

05-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Yep, as much watermelon as you want, but, wait till the infants are at least children because otherwise, you will not have a fun time. XD

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
06-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Why? I'll wait till Ryders a Toddler in uh,like 16 days.