Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Greggs Family Legacey
07-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Re: The Greggs Family Legacey
I wanted to do another update for today because a lot has happened between now and last update!

[Image: Screenshot-22-2.jpg]

for one both the fish died. Tongue

[Image: Screenshot-18-2.jpg]

and Elias became a toddler! I dont like his hair...or his outfit too much...

[Image: Screenshot-19-2.jpg]

but I only changed his clothes. Thats so cute. But one thing...whats with the llama's in the Sims 3? Coz isnt there a cheat called "Enable Llamas? Lol.

[Image: Screenshot-12-2.jpg]

I also changed Ryder's clothes. Look at his eyes! He has his daddys eyes! Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-23-1.jpg]

This ghost keeps on visiting my house! O.O I think he's one of Jon Grandpa's If you look closely you can tell he drowned because the water's coming off of him.

[Image: Screenshot-24-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26-2.jpg]

This picture is supposed to be of the ghost but look at the way Jon is holding Ryder? I think he's feeling up his son. XD

[Image: Screenshot-25-2.jpg]

The Ghost haunted my toilet...

[Image: Screenshot-27-2.jpg]

Then he went to the little house on the edge of the lot.

[Image: Screenshot-28-2.jpg]

and took a nap.

[Image: Screenshot-31-2.jpg]

Jon got tired of not being able to sleep. So I snapped this picture of him in the house the ghost was in.

[Image: Screenshot-30-1.jpg]

Sleeping. He was prolly like "GAAH! I CANT SLEEP! {headbang} GAAH!" XDD

Now for the really cute Baby pictures!!!

[Image: Screenshot-13-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21-2.jpg]

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Aww! Those are seriously cute pictures! I love the one of him jumping/playing in the box!
That has got to be the cutest animation in Sims 3. And Llamas are EA (and mine)'s thing! Llamas rock. :]
07-07-2009, 11:22 PM
yeah they really put a lot of detail into the game! I love it!

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
07-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Alisha, yeah, that's my favorite little animation thing with the kids, too. Big Grin

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
08-07-2009, 02:48 AM
AWW! How cute with the toddlers playing in the box and everything else xD My favorite animation is the reading to xD

And you can always grow the babies up early using a birthday cake, fyi xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
08-07-2009, 04:50 AM
Yeah
but then they pick bad traits.
and it takes the fun out of raising them xD

08-07-2009, 05:53 AM
I don't think it will if you wait until it gives you the first announcement, but I can't be positive

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
08-07-2009, 05:58 AM
It will.
they say something about early development.
or modest lifestyle. XD

08-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Then why have that option? XDD Weird...

08-07-2009, 07:00 AM
So they can yell at you and tell you that you fail. xD