Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Greggs Family Legacey
11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Re: The Greggs Family Legacey
yeah so do I but I still cant decide...

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2009, 03:48 AM
It really depends on what type of house you like ie. modern or claasical.

I personally like house G because it lokks really modern but if you want a big house then I think you should pick house A.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
12-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Well, you got to look closer at the number of beds and baths since you have a lot of sims, yes? And house D only has two bedrooms and who knows how many the others have, but I like H because it looks like it could include a lot of bedrooms xD

Great updates, btw!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-07-2009, 04:04 PM
I vote house E, i think its amazing!
13-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Oh well, Different house votes!! <3 YEah I may go with A...that got two votes...I think I'll play the house hold and see the inside. But for right now that maybe th house I go for...that or G...That you guys! Big Grin

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
13-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Going for A!

Thank you guysss! Update soon!

13-07-2009, 08:11 PM
[Image: Screenshot-2-3.jpg]

So sense only like 4 people voted I got House A...but I'll get to those photos later...

[Image: Screenshot-11-3.jpg]

So I figured out the ghost. He was the other owner of Jons house. So he comes and visits every other night! Smile I wanted Jon to talk to him...but...

[Image: Screenshot-12-4.jpg]

he kept on haunting the kiddy tolit...

He did talk to him

[Image: Screenshot-13-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14-1.jpg]

But 5 in the morning came and he went away.

[Image: Screenshot-3-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4-3.jpg]

Isabelle still loves him even though hes like 50 years older than her xD

[Image: Screenshot-45-1.jpg]

Elias enjoys playing online chess. He also got one point of Logic from maxing out on the pegs when he was a toddler! Lol

[Image: Screenshot-5-1.jpg]

The Kids play on the table but Elia couldent play because she would have been under the steps and you cant walk under the steps Sad Darn lol I also have some glitch pictures of this with Alexa but I'll show them at the end.

[Image: Screenshot-16-4.jpg]

after like 10 days of knowing each other this is the first time the "Get to know" thing has ever been used between them!

[Image: Screenshot-42.jpg]

I found this picture......nevermind..

Okay! Now for the new house pictures!

[Image: Screenshot-18-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22-4.jpg]

To my surprise I found THAT in a room...so I moved it to the grave yard because it it MY house now Smile

[Image: Screenshot-23-3.jpg]

it has a dungeon! 

[Image: Screenshot-24-3.jpg]

the dining room

[Image: Screenshot-25-3.jpg]

The weird thing about this photo is I put her on the bed to sleep then she got out of bed to pass out... {cursing} Sims 3 can be so frustrating sometimes! xDD

Okay, now the glitch pictures! These may just scare you...
[Image: Screenshot-10-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-1.jpg]

Look at the Way Elias is looking at Alexa! xD

[Image: Screenshot-7-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

13-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Cool updates! The glitchy picture is scary xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-07-2009, 08:31 PM
I tend to get that glitch while they're playing there and talking to each other, too. It terrifies me.
Great update!

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
14-07-2009, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2009 08:18 PM by JenniferJAJ.)
[Image: Screenshot-57-1.jpg]

I dont have much to update but this is AMAZING!!!!

I cant believe this...While Ryder or Elias were living in the rock house one of them made a friend named Kerstin. The night they moved into that house...

[Image: Screenshot-27-4.jpg]

SHE DIED!! She drowned...she came here...but not alone!!

[Image: Screenshot-31-4.jpg]

Yupp. I forgot his name...he died in a fire and he's taking a bath! xDD

Theres another girl that came with them. But This is a glitch photo

[Image: Screenshot-28-4.jpg]

Thats her family...I dont know what purple means. I think she died of Starvation or something

--Edit--Omg...a grave stone! That may explain something...

[Image: Screenshot-29-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30-3.jpg]

She took some of my rotten waffles...oh well. Shes dead she doesnt have to worry about food poisoning!

[Image: Screenshot-51-1.jpg]

I think Julia's got a boyfriend...

[Image: Screenshot-52-1.jpg]

But she would only see him at night... Sad

[Image: Screenshot-32-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-46.jpg]

"Ewww. a ghost!" Said Isabelle. But Elias didnt seam to mind. Kerstin is his friend. Dead or alive! xD

[Image: Screenshot-48-1.jpg]

"Wanna play tag?"

[Image: Screenshot-50-1.jpg]

"SURE! TAG! YOUR IT!"

[Image: Screenshot-53-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-54-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-55-1.jpg]

How Evil. Julia dont you know Stealing Candy from a baby is BAD???  >:-(

[Image: Screenshot-56-1.jpg]

Coming home from school

[Image: Screenshot-58-1.jpg]

Julia had to do detention again.

Rosa got a Job at the grave yard. I dont know what she does...but what ever.