Login:
or Register
|
Schools...Safe anymore?
|
|
09-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
Schools...Safe anymore?
dateline= Wrote:A science teacher arrested over a serious assault on a pupil is now being questioned on suspicion of attempted murder. Read More; news.sky.com Coming Soon... |
|||
|
09-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
{blink}
Wow.. Schools being safe is really, really a big deal that even I have been asking myself. You hear all the time about teens being stabbed at schools and shot and all kinds of stuff. It's horrible! I mean, now the teachers are going wacko? |
|||
|
09-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
O_O
That's. SCARY. It's like with the inapporpiateness in my school system ;_; This is why I hate school <_< |
|||
|
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
Whoa that teacher must have had issues if he did that.
(09-07-2009 08:23 PM)sommie &&; lambert link Wrote:O_OGod I know the teachers and the students are all messed up in the school system during last semester a substitute teacher had been doing things with the students and videotaping it he had been doing it for over a decade. Weird thing was he was a sub at my middle school a few years ago and he seemed like a nice man. |
|||
|
09-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
O__O.
OMGOSH, that's so scary! |
|||
|
09-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
Well, schools have always had their problems, haven't they though?
I guess this tops what I have heard and read about though. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
10-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
Glad I don't go to school no more.
![]() Eh, I got into plenty of arguments with teachers, tbh they're always painted as if they can do no wrong, when really they're all hypocrites, or mental, or both, or just excessively overweight, I could go on.... PS; I like Claire's last name.
![]() |
|||
|
10-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=6798.msg256084#msg256084 date=1247197142] LOL. I like her last name too, Tonks x] |
|||
|
10-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
But what DROVE the teacher to do it? Was the kid being a douche? Was it misbehaving and/or threatening physical violence? There's got to be more to the story than just that. We just happen to see the OMGPHYSCHOTEACHER! side first.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
11-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Schools...Safe anymore?
I'm wondering about that too, Jeni.
What DID happen? Maybe we can do some more research and see what happened? Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)