Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DOWNLOADABLE GOODNESS? how?
09-07-2009, 11:13 PM
DOWNLOADABLE GOODNESS? how?
Hi I'm pretty new, so i dont know if this was already asked, but most likely it wasnt because I couldnt find it any where. Anywyas my question is:
I live in barbados and I want to know if it is possible for me to download the sims 3 directly to my computer, or is that only possible in the US? And also if I can ship my stuff to Barbados or do I need to do kind of a relay system in sending it to someone I know in the US/ Canada and then let them send it to me.
Also, this is not exactly technical is the sims3 available in the GameStop stores?
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Re: DOWNLOADABLE GOODNESS? how?
Yes, The Sims 3 can be found at GameStop stores.

And, it says here that TS3 is available for digital download, and I don't think the option is USA-exclusive, either.
10-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Thank you for ur reply.
Okay one problem. I am trying to fill out the order sheet but they only have USA and Canada for my address as country. Doesn't that mean it's only possible for dl in those two countries?
12-07-2009, 06:32 AM
If the only possibilities are US and Canada, then yes, those are the only two available Sad

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]